Chapter 21

**WARNING: a bit of smut content coming**
~ A P O L O G I E S ~

Clarke's POV

That night I slept well. If it wasn't for Piper, I would've dreamt all night. Bellamy was attractive, that was for sure but I didn't know exactly what I had gotten myself into. I turned around in my bed, to look at Piper's peaceful face. She was the person that I loved the most in the entire world. I was really scared Bellamy would've left me, us after he's had what he wanted. When I'm not going to be enough for him, I was afraid he'd abandon us. That's why I didn't want Piper to get involved so quickly. I wanted to see how things were going to go with Bell before taking the next step. I could handle a heartbroken Clarke but not a heartbroken Clarke and heartbroken Piper. Poor child didn't have to go through all of this if that relationship wasn't going nowhere in the end. I obviously didn't know what I was doing. He was my step brother for god's sake! How would my friends react, how would our parents react? I was so scared. I mean, of course Bellamy and I don't have any blood links, that's for sure. So, I guess it does make it less weird, am I right? I drifted on and off of sleep a lot but still managed to get a good night. I woke up when Piper woke up at 8 am, in the morning. She was probably hungry.

"Hey, beautiful. Shhh, don't cry, it's okay mommy's here." I murmured smiling as I took my crying daughter in my arms. The door swung open, to reveal a very excited Octavia.

"Hey! Good morning Piper, my angel." She entered my room waking towards Piper with an excited smile. She took her from my arms and grabbed her gently.

"Well, Good morning to you too, Octavia." I said laughing. At one point, Piper stopped crying. Octavia made a face that made Piper giggle as she reached for Octavia's face with her small hand.

After a little conversation with Octavia talking about how she was such a great aunt, I saw someone in the doorframe. Some figure I would always recognize. From his large shoulders to his sweet curls. He took a step inside of my room and sat next to me, still in the covers of my bed.

"Good morning girls." He grinned at me and stared for a little too long because Octavia coughed loudly, desperately trying to make her presence known. Bellamy then turned his gaze on Piper. For the first time, I saw him look at my daughter like she wasn't an actual disgusting monster. He gave her sweet eyes and she giggled, staring widely at him. I once saw somewhere that if a baby stares at you, it means they think you're beautiful. It wouldn't even surprise me that my own daughter found Bellamy attractive. Her mother has great taste.

Bellamy seemed to melt at her sweet eyes and giggle because he reached for her. He then looked at me for approval and I nodded. He grabbed Piper and pulled her to his chest. She looked so small next to his 6'4 self. Surprisingly, he was really good with children. He made Piper laugh, and then held her like she was the most important being in his world. I felt like I finally saw the old sweet Bellamy Blake from before I got kidnapped. The one that held me until I was asleep and gave me a shoulder to cry on. That Bellamy, was the one that was worth it. Honestly, I could see he was trying. I don't know trying for us, me, Piper? I didn't know but all I knew was that there was a serious improvement in his attitude towards my daughter. And I loved it. Seeing that man hold my child, made him even ten times more attractive, if that was even possible. For a second I even saw a possible future with us, more children, his own, ours. I knew I was overthinking too much and Bellamy probably wasn't that serious but I couldn't help it.

_______

The weekend was almost over. I had binge watched several series with The Blakes and ate popcorn every occasion I got. Bellamy had gotten pretty close with Piper. I mean nothing extreme but he offered to babysit while me and Octavia were getting Starbucks for everyone. Progress my friends. I didn't really talk to Bellamy in private after all that happened but I could feel us getting closer. I felt like our bonds were stronger. We spent more time together than usually and I couldn't say I hated it. I didn't honestly know the relationship we had. Friends? Friend with benefits? To-be couple? Step-siblings? Many questions remained unanswered due to lack of time we actually had Octavia out of our toes. She was always somewhere, watching, hearing, spying even! I hadn't seen Murphy and the guys in a long time. I started to miss them. I wasn't used to not seeing those guys for so long. Back when I hated Bellamy, I used to come to Murphy's every time we had a fight and I couldn't take it anymore. That meant pretty much everyday. I mean I practically didn't even live in my own house anymore because he drove me completely nuts.

At 3 am, both Octavia and I were asleep on the couch. Piper was sleeping upstairs, in my room. We were listening to Clueless with a bored Bellamy when we both were too tired to keep up. I had fallen asleep first and not long after, Octavia followed.

I just remember a big, strong hand shaking me up. I groaned as I opened my eyes.

"Huh? What do you want?" I asked a grinning Bellamy. He smiled and then nodded his head towards his sister, who was sound asleep. I frowned and then understood what that meant. He wanted to talk, finally we could. He picked me up in his strong arms and led me to his bedroom. He dropped me on his bed. His sheets smelled like him, it smelled so fucking good. He closed the door with his foot and hopped onto bed next to me. Alright, I'm a fool. Maybe he didn't want to talk after all.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for the way I treated both Piper and you these few months. Neither of you deserved that, I'm sorry Clarke." He whispered.

"Thanks, means a lot. I'm sorry too, I know I'm not the most innocent human on earth either." I scoffed thinking about all the horrible things I told him in the past.

"Nahh, I deserved it." He replied back, taking my hand in his. I turned to look at his face. He was smiling apologetically at me and I knew he was sincerely sorry. He then took me by surprise when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his toned chest.

"Bellamy, I can't sleep here. Piper is alone upstairs." I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and got on top of me.

"Then how about we don't talk?" He asked playfully. He has his signature cocky grin plastered on his face. He kissed me, hard, making me lean into the soft mattress even more under his weight. His hands travelled on my body. When he pulled off for air, he moved his mouth to my neck. He left a trail of wet kisses down my neck until he hit my sweet spot. I let out a quiet moan, as he sucked and bit my neck. My hands were tangled in his messy curls. His hands then left my waist to take his own shirt off revealing his very hot chest. He had a six pack, and the sight of only his chest was breathtaking. He then leaned on me and kissed me once again, the kisses becoming hungrier each time. I took off my shirt between kisses. I was in my sexy black bra, laying under him on his bed. He took off his pants leaving only his boxers. I took off my own sweatpants and Bellamy helped me get them off completely and threw them onto the wooden floor of his bedroom. I was now in underwear, just like him. It was very hard not to look at Bellamy's, little one, definitely hard. I tried to keep my eyes locked with his but I couldn't help to look at it sometimes. It was giant. I wasn't sure that was going to fit in me, to be honest. It's like he knew exactly what I was thinking when he pulled away and smirked looking down at his own erection.

"It's going to fit, don't worry." He said smiling at me. He then leaned once again and kissed me before kissing me down to the valley between my breasts, then his hands were down my back and unclipped my bra. He threw it over the bed without taking his eyes off of me. He continued his way down to my underwear hem, but before he could take it off, I took his head in my hands and forced him to look at me.

"Your turn." I said motioning to his underwear tent. He slowly took them off, like to tease me or something. And then my eyes widened. Damn. That's all I need to say, trust me... He then turned his attention back to my underwear. He bit my underwear with his teeth and slid it off of my body with his teeth.

I guess you know what happened next.

After our first round, I got dressed and got out of Bells rooms before we got caught. I made my way to the living room where Octavia was still asleep. I pulled the covers over her small body and closed the Tv and the lights. I didn't want to wake her up for nothing. I went upstairs next and fell asleep almost instantly. Before Piper woke me up at 5 am of course but, still was an amazing night if you know what I mean. 

————————————————————————
A/N
Ok so I tried a little bit of smut. I don't really know how I did, did I do alright? It's my first time so let me know.

Ummm anyway, we got to see a bit of sweet Bell in this Chapter. Will he get attached to Piper also? Would be quite fun, wouldn't it?

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, comment or share if you liked the chapter.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕