Chapter 17

~ S T E P - B R O T H E R ~

Clarke's POV

I got dressed, I wore a pair of short denim shorts, with a red crop top. I had curled my hair and I was finally ready and starving. I almost ran downstairs. When I arrived in the massive kitchen Bellamy was cooking a lasagna in the oven.

"You know I won't forget what you did earlier." He told me while he grabbed a glass on a high shelf I couldn't reach.

"Oh come on, they couldn't have been that bad!" I laughed when he looked at me with big eyes while nodding.

"Even Octavia didn't eat them! So I'm cooking a lasagna, want some?"

"Yeah sure, where is Octavia by the way?"

"She threw up after eating her own pancakes and now she's in bed, resting."

"Cooking really isn't her thing!" I replied while pouring cold water in my glass. Bellamy grabbed the lasagna out of the oven and made three plates. I got upstairs and entered Octavia's room.

"Lasagna's ready. How are you holding up?"

"Never let me cook again, arggg" she said as she slid off from under the covers of her bed. I laughed and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Don't you worry, you're lucky you live with 4 chefs." I replied while smiling widely. She did the same.

We were eating at the table, it was quiet, I guess because the lasagna was so good and we were all starving. Octavia and I finished in a record time while Bellamy ate slowly.

"Thanks Bell!" Octavia hugged her brother.

"I already feel much better, how about another party tonight? It's at the mailman, you remember Lincoln right?" She asked, giving me the eyes that meant 'back me'.

"oh yeah totally!" I answered but I was cut off by Bellamy. "Another party? I can drive you guys if you want, I won't drink." He told us looking back and forth between his sister and me.

"Sure! But hey guys? It's a pool party." She said before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Bellamy's me I alone. I washed the dishes while he washed the table.

"Does your dad work tonight?" I asked him when I was done with the dishes. He frowned in confusion probably because I've never really been interested in his dad's work.

"No he should be home in an hour or so, why?" He asked me.

"Oh I just wanted to know if he could babysit Piper, I'll ask him. Thanks." I got my phone out of my back pocket and called my step dad. I heard Bellamy mutter something under his breath but I didn't understand it.

"Hey Marcus? It's Clarke. Are you busy?"

"Hey Clarke. No, I'm on a break right now."

"Oh okay I was just wondering if you would mind taking care of Piper tonight, Octavia Bellamy and I have this pool party. If not it's totally cool I can stay. I really don't mind."

"Yeah sure, don't worry about it."

"Thank you so much, I'll see you soon."

"See ya." And I hung up. Tonight, I was gonna meet new people and have fun. Only then I realized that all my swim suits weren't breathtaking. I mean they weren't ugly, no but I wanted to look hot and sexy.

Octavia had let me borrow one of her extremely revealing bikinis. It was light blue, the bottom was nearly a g-string, we could see an enormous part of my butt cheeks. But all I knew, I looked hot, the swim suit caressed all my curves and that ladies and gentlemen is breathtaking. I pulled my denim shorts on top of my bikini bottom and decided to stay like Octavia who didn't put a shirt over her bikini top.