Chapter 9

~ F A M I L Y R E U N I O N ~

Bellamy's POV

"Clarke! I missed you so much!!" I heard Abby say in her daughter's arms. As soon as we received the call from the police saying they might have found where Clarke might be, we were all very happy but very nervous. They told us to wait until they had a confirmation for us to get to the station.

The police station, it wasn't the first time I saw it. In the last year, I've been to jail, I've drank, partied, hooked up with hot girls and also drugged myself. Let's say I wasn't an innocent boy. I got into a lot of fights, which wasn't in my advantage let's say. I always felt very guilty for what happened to Clarke. I mean, what if she got killed! And even if she's still alive, she was still locked up in a bunker for a year, she was mistreated. She lost a whole year of her young life because I was tired and I didn't want to get up and run with her.

When we entered the room, the first thing we saw was Clarke, asleep with a baby asleep as well. The baby looked nothing over 5 months if you ask me. Clarke had big bags under her eyes, she was so skinny we could see her bones pressing against her skin. She had a few bruises but no major injuries. Still, poor Clarke, she didn't deserve anything like that, she deserved so much better.

"Mom!" I heard Clarke's sweet voice call out. She pulled away from the 'family hug' and showed us the baby she had in her arms. It was a little girl, her eyes were flickering open and Clarke was smiling.

"Guys, meet Piper. Piper these are our family. Grandma, Grandpa, great grandmother and aunt and uncle." She said pointing to each of us while introducing all of us, one by one. Abby looked as speechless than all of us. That baby was her's. Clarke was a mother for god's sake. At 17, I mean I'm 20 and I am far from ready to be a father.

"Here, can I hold her?" Abby asked Clarke. Clarke's smile just grew bigger and nodded. She held out Piper and Abby took her gently. Looking into her blue eyes that probably reminded her so much of her strong daughter. Piper looked a lot like Clarke from what I could see. Blue eyes, short but curly blond hair. She was cute as hell if you ask me. But I can't believe she never saw the outside in her 3 months of life. I can't believe I'm a step-uncle. I mean I would say that's amazing, but considering the circumstances I believe he's Finn's. And everything related to that boy, disgust me. I can't believe Clarke is able to even look at her. I know I can't and I will never be able to unsee Finn in her. Even if she looks like Clarke, a part of Finn still created her. Clarke let everyone hold her daughter, and when she was done, she approached me. I was way taller so she had to bend her head completely to be able to look in my eyes.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked me. I kept a straight face on. I was not going to hold that child.

"I think I'll pass." I said with a blank expression. She looked surprised but not mad. Actually I think she understood exactly why I did not want to hold her. Octavia gasped loudly before elbowing me in the ribs.

"How rude of you Bellamy!" She said with an angry look. I didn't care, I won't touch that evil child. Never.

"It's fine Octavia really." Clarke said. But Octavia only seemed to grow angrier at me.

"Don't you want to hold your niece?" My sister said looking at me dead in the eyes. But I wasn't scared.

"I don't want to hold that child, I don't want to touch that child, I am definitely NOT her uncle. Understood?" I said getting annoyed. Clarke looked like she had just got shot, Octavia was speechless. Abby looked so furious but not as much as my dad, if looks could kill, I'd be 6ft underground. Nobody said a thing, Clarke just took her baby and headed out the door. She waited outside, probably by the car with Piper. Abby and Raven followed her and my dad and Octavia tried to talk to me.