Chapter 14

~ W A L K ~

Clarke's POV

I woke up in a room hungover as hell. I was in bed with that Oliver guy. I slowly got out of the covers, trying not to wake him up. I didn't want to make the situation awkward so I thought It'd be best to just, leave you know. Last night was great. I finally had some freedom, I got laid, I drank myself until I couldn't even see straight. Something I hadn't done in a long time. I put on my underwear and then my dress from the day before. Then I slowly opened the door and got out quickly. My heels were in my hands, there were a few persons laying unconscious in the suite. I texted Octavia to tell her I leaving, she told me she left with angry Bellamy yesterday. I guess he did found them after all. Great, now I had no lift. After all I could use a walk. So I got out of the hotel building and started walking towards Murphy's place. I stopped at a Mcdonalds to have my morning coffee and a muffin. My head was hurting like a mother fucker, but it was still early and I didn't want to wake anyone up to come and get me. Then, a bunch of guys maybe about 22-24 started cat calling me from their Truck. It's sad to realize that women theses days have to deal with that, just because I was wearing a dress. I can't walk without being sexualises by horny boys. It's really sad and I hope, that one day, girls won't need to be scared as shit all the time.

Anyways, a little later a boy, this time alone, started walking besides me. At first I didn't say anything but he started the conversation.

"Hey what's up I'm Derrick." He said smiling at me. I know he only wanted to be nice but that smile creeped me out. I started walking faster out of reflex I guess.

"Clarke." I said simply.

"Well, Clarke. You're really pretty." He said, still staring at me. I didn't feel very comfortable.

"Thanks." I almost muttered.

"Why does a pretty girl like you walk around alone at this ungodly hour of the morning?" He asks me.

"I didn't have a lift." I said the least I could without being disrespectful. He grabbed my wrist tightly but not painfully to stop me from walking further.

"I can give you a ride if you want to." He asks. I took my arms out of his grip. I smiled uncomfortably before declining his offer politely.

"I'd rather not, but thanks anyways." I said. And I continued walking even faster. I heard his footsteps not far behind me. I was almost running now.

"Come on girl, come back at my place and I'll give you a ride." He yelled at me. That's when a car stopped beside me. As soon as the person spoke I knew instantly who it was. I was relieved but also stressed and scared.

"Hey! I believe the girl said she's fine." He said over the rolled down window of his Jeep. Derrick was now just beside me since I stopped when the car pulled over. He grabbed my arm once again, this time a bit harder but still not painful. He turned to face me completely ignoring the driver.

"Come on girl, I know you want to." He said. Looking at me and smiling again. That weird creepy smile I hated. I pushed him off gently.

"Clarke, get in the car. Now. Before I beat his lame ass." Bellamy said, maintaining eye contact with Derrick. I walked over to the passenger seat of his Jeep. Once I put my seat belt on, he drove off. He stayed silent. I guess he still was mad because I lied to him.

"Thanks" I was happy he helped me out of this incredibly uncomfortable situation. He didn't say anything back, he didn't even look at me.

"Humm, that's not the way to Murphy's?" I told him. He still didn't reply to anything, I was getting annoyed. I sighed loudly in annoyance.