Chapter 27

A/N : WARNING = Smut content in this chapter.

~P R I N C E S S ~

Clarke's POV

Surprisingly, that morning I did not wake up from Piper's screams. I woke up to kisses all around my face. I groaned lightly before opening my eyes slowly, adjusting my vision to find the lights in my room all turned on. And of course, Bellamy standing on top of me, kissing my forehead. He smiled at me and I did the same.

"So you're the lucky one who gets to drive me around town huh?" I asked playfully. He rolled down and a second later he was laying next to me on my bed.

"My pleasure, Octavia's handling Piper right now. Lincoln and her went out to take a walk, with Piper, obviously." I could tell by the way his jaw tensed when he mentioned Lincoln that he still had difficulty accepting his little sister in a relationship. It made me chuckle, sweet overprotective Bell. I rolled my eyes and hit his arm playfully.

"The folks are at work?" I asked, an idea forming in the back of my mind.

"Yeah." He simply replied. I got closer to him, so that our foreheads were practically touching.

"So that means, that we are alone." I stated. It was in fact a question but it sounded like a fact, which it also was. We had the whole house to ourselves. Bellamy grinned and me and I bit my lip. He closed the gap between us and crashed his lips on mine. It was a sweet kiss, a good morning kinda kiss. I remember thinking that I could actually get used to this. Waking up next to this handsome boy, him kissing me.

His hands grabbed my face gently. He rolled us over so that he was now on top of me. His weight was making me sink deeper into my mattress. His hands traveled along the sides of my body as he reached over and pressed his lips over mine once again. That kiss, was more of a hungry one. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for permission, I granted him permission and opened my mouth for his tongue to enter. His hands got at the bottom of my shirt and he pulled it over my chest, leaving me in my bra. My hands grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of his amazing chest. I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at his defined abs. I think I stared for too long, can't blame me though, he was so hot.

"Liking what you see, Princess?" He asked me. I didn't even care about the stupid nickname, it only made me hornier. The way he said it turned me on. Instantly I bit my lip, and blushed slightly. His mouth then went to my neck, to leave a trail of wet kisses until he found my sweet spot. I moaned quietly as he sucked the small spot and bit. I knew these love bites would be visible tomorrow, but I didn't care, I wanted him. And it looked like he wanted me too. My hands got tangled in his messy curly hair that I loved so much. His scent filled me in, he smelled amazing to say the least. Then his hands gently went to my bra and unclasped it before throwing it on the ground. He observed me in awe. His hands massaged the bottom of my shorts, through the tissue I could feel my underwear becoming wet. His lips pressed against the valley between my breasts, and he slowly, to tease me, kissed me down my abdomen, and stopped just to the hem of my shorts. My hands wrapped around his belt, and took it off, while he unzipped his pants and stepped out of them quickly. I could see a little tent in his boxers. He was hard and giant by the way. He pulled down my shorts. His large hands grabbed both of my thighs and pulled them apart. His teeth bit down my underwear and he was ready to tear them down when we heard the front door opening. Not long after, we heard Octavia's high pitch voice ringing through the house. Bellamy sighed loudly.

"Shit." He said as he looked down at his pants, seeing his own erection. I stood up from my bed and dressed up while Bellamy did the same.

At one point, his hormones calmed and he went downstairs to meet Lincoln, his sister and Piper. I did the same, following him a few minutes later.