Chapter 24

~ G U E S T ~

Clarke's POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon, Piper slept very very well that night. I only woke up two or three times to feed her.

I got up from my comfy bed and headed in the kitchen while Piper still slept. I entered the kitchen and Murphy was cooking eggs and bacon. He smiled when he saw me and gave me a plate.

"Hey, thank you Murphy. Because you're always there for me." I said as I ate my eggs.

"I love you griff griff, I'd do anything for ya." He threw his arms over me and hugged me tightly. I felt good, but I couldn't help but feel like I wasn't home anymore here. With Raven, Murphy has other preoccupations. I heard Piper wake up, and I ran to get her. I grabbed her in my arms and murmured some things to her. When she finally stopped crying I brought her in the living room with some toys. Also Raven played with her while I finished my breakfast.

I was washing the dishes when I heard a loud knock on the door. I looked confusedly at Murphy but he simply smirked. He then pointed towards the door. What the hell did he know that I didn't. I stayed still, too deep in my thoughts. But then the person knocked again.

"Go get it Clarke, I'm busy." Murphy raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes. Like if he was trying to tell me something with his gaze but I didn't understand shit. Why the hell would he want me to answer when I don't even live here.

"Raven and I'll handle Piper, go!" Murphy finally said while I was heading for the door. I unlocked it, and opened it to find Bellamy. He was standing there with a stupid grin on his face. Out of shock, I slammed the door closed. My eyes widened. What the fucking fuck?! Murphy and Raven gave me the look. I rolled my eyes and reopened the door.

"Hey I'm-"

I pushed him a bit so I could get out of the apartment. I didn't want Raven or Murphy to hear what was coming next, whatever it was.

He stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. When he did he stared at me and smiled.

"I thought about what you said, and you're right. My sister is finally happy, and I don't want to take away her happiness. Lincoln can definitely protect her, I guess I was just overtaken by the revelation. I'm sorry Clarke." He said looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. God damn these eyes.

"For What are you sorry exactly, for calling me a lying bitch or telling me to go fuck myself. Because I really thought you didn't want anything to do with me anymore." I replied back coldly. I was angry. Maybe Octavia wasn't anymore but I was. He sighed loudly.

"Look, in the moment I was angry and I said things I didn't mean okay? I didn't mean any of it, I'm sorry, I like you and I'm willing to give us another chance if you are." Still these puppy dog eyes. I stayed still as a statue and didn't say a word.

"I want you to come back home, please. We all miss you, I miss you and Piper..." He was asking, or more pleading for me to come back with him. I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath. Like I always do before doing a stupid mistake.

"Fine, we'll come back." Was the only thing that got out of my mouth.

"And about us?" He asked me.

"I, I mean I like you but this can't keep happening, the whole anger issues. And I don't know I just feel like—" I was cut off by his lips on mine. It took me a few seconds to react but I kissed him back. I knew it was so wrong but it felt so right. My hands automatically went to his hair while his went to my waist to pull me up. He pulled away first and smiled at me, a genuine smile. It made me smile.

"Let's go." He said.

"Wait what, now?" I asked in shock as he gently dropped me on the floor. He ran a hand in his own hair, a nervous habit of his.

"Well only if you want to, I mean" I kissed him to stop him from talking too much and ruining the moment. A quick kiss that I pulled away after a few seconds. Then I went in to get Piper and my things while Bellamy talked with Murphy and Raven.

_______

Bellamy, Octavia and I were listening to tv together. My mom and Kane were with Piper on a walk. Just when I was about to fall asleep Octavia's high pitched voice rang through my ears.

"Oh my god, I've just got an amazing idea!!!! We should make dinner for the parents, while they are gone." Octavia happily said while jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas. Bellamy sighed but I smiled.

"O, "

"Yesssss!!!! " I cut Bellamy off. He turned to look at me and raised both his eyebrows.

"Why can't we just listen to tv?" The question was directed for both of us, Octavia and I but he kept his eyes on mine while he talked.

"Come on Bell, it'll be fun, pleaseeeeeee." I pouted at him, I gave him my best puppy eyes. He looked like he was considering it.

"Plus they've done so much for us, it's a kind gesture!" Octavia added. Bellamy then stood up and held out his hand for me to take.

"Alright, What are we waiting for? They'll come back anytime soon." Bellamy said while grabbing my hand, and pulling me up from the couch.

We got to the kitchen and Bellamy started getting food out. He bossed us around while he got out all the ingredients. Before we could even start cooking, he opened a drawer and tossed us a piece of tissue. At first I didn't know what it was but when Octavia tied it around her waist, I understood it was an apron. Bellamy helped me tie my apron behind my back. We got to work and we, after a little bit of arguments and heated conversations, finished with a delicious smell of shrimp and lemon pasta. Just as we were done, the front door swung open, with my mom, Marcus and Piper standing in the doorway.

The dinner went really amazing. Everyone loved it, it was delicious thanks to Bellamy. The parents were really happy and thankful for our kind gesture. 

————————————————————————
A/N
OMG im so sorry for this chapter I know it's super short and really shitty. I've been REALLY busy theses days and I can't update as often as I usually do and I'm so sorry. I'll try to update tonight, a better chapter.

But anyways, they've all made up, and they are not fighting anymore, so that's good!

Please give me ideas on what you want to see next in the comments. If you liked this chapter, even though it was really boring, please vote, share or comment. Thanks for reading.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕