Chapter 32

~ B R O K E N ~

Clarke's POV

I woke next to Bellamy, he was also sleeping. He held me close to his chest and I couldn't remember how he had ended up here, but I for sure enjoyed his presence and company. I quietly got out of his grasp and moved to the side of the bed, where I sat silently, deep in thoughts.

After a while, Bellamy's head shot up nervously but he automatically relaxed at the sight of me, sitting two feet away from him. He smiled quickly, but it seemed fake. He looked like he was lost, I just knew something was wrong. I decided not to question him at the moment, since he just woke up. I frowned but I shook my head, telling myself that it was probably nothing. I stood up, and got out some summer clothes for the rest of the day. I picked out a light blue tank top, and a white tight high waisted skirt. Bellamy sat on the edge of the bed, his gaze never leaving my eyes, which met his in the mirror. I grinned, and then I glanced back at the closed and locked door of Octavia and I's room. Finally, I took off my shirt, ready to get dressed. I knew Bellamy was looking at me, but I didn't care, honestly it felt great. I then took off my sweatpants, revealing my not so conservative panties. Bellamy coughed, and raised his eyebrows at me. I could see his erection from the other side of the room. It was quite funny seeing him this way. I took off my remaining clothes and pulled a new strapless white bra on. I reached in my drawer, and took out a pair of white matching pairs of panties. Before I could grab my tank top, I felt strong hands pull me away from my drawers. I landed in his chest, and he chuckled.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, looking up to stare into his beautiful brown eyes I adore so much.

"You can't make me this horny and then leave, it's not fair." He raised his eyebrows and smirked playfully. He leaned down and kissed me, and then moved his mouth over to the side of my jawline, then my neck, my collarbone. I shivered at the touch of his soft pink lips pressing against my skin.

Let's just say that my underwear didn't stay on for long.

_______

After a shower, and a second try at getting dressed up, I finally left my room for the first time. I found Octavia, sitting on the couch, her AirPods in her ears. She didn't even talk to me or even so much as looked at me. She just stayed there, staring at the closed TV in front of her, in silence. I had never seen her like that, she looked thoughtful but her eyes seemed so mad, blank. I decided to ignore her behavior, thinking she would want to talk about it. I also didn't want to make it worse by asking tons of questions and being annoying.

I went to the kitchen and took out a bowl, and threw some cereals in it. I assumed the parents were already gone with Piper, on their walk tourist kinda thing so, yeah. I decided not to wait for them to come back to make myself a little snack. Both of Blake's siblings had been acting very weird today, I didn't know what the hell was going on. I knew I would eventually ask them about it, when it was the right time, but now wasn't. I ate my bowl of cereals in silence, by myself thinking about what the hell would have possibly been wrong with the siblings. Bellamy didn't even leave his room. When I hopped in the shower after our round, he was laying on the bed, but then when I got out of the bathroom, he was gone. Without a word, not even a goodbye kiss, he just left. I felt a little annoyed at his dick gesture but I decided it would be better not to pick up a fight with him. Not now, when everything in the whole damn house was so dense. The siblings were so incredibly distant, Piper was out with Marcus and my mom, I was alone. I was the only one in the house acting normal, but nobody even talked to me in 2 hours. I tried listening to Tv with Octavia, but the second I sat on the couch next to her very still body, she simply got up and left by the back door. The one that leads to the beach in the backyard. What the fuck was going on? Was she mad? Was Bellamy mad? I honestly couldn't handle it anymore, I felt so fucking lonely and it was awful. Nobody in this whole fucking house didn't even dare to say a word to me, let alone even look at me. I've had enough so, while Octavia was at the beach, alone still, I knocked on Bellamy's door. I didn't wait for him to respond when I tried to open the door, it was an unsuccessful attempt. He had locked it?!