Chapter 28

Clarke's POV

"Yes." We all responded to Mrs. Ryan's previous question. Mrs Ryan nodded, she looked around each and every of us until her gaze stopped at me.

"Would you like to share something, Clarke?" She asked.

"Yeah, Okay. Well since I'm back home, I've had a lot of help from my family. They help me with Piper a lot, I've also made stronger bonds with people I never thought I would. But, yesterday something happened. I was happy, at least I thought I was. But then I looked at my body in the mirror. So many scars, every time I looked at them, memories flooded my mind. It's just so hard to have all these reminders of what I've been through. These scars, even Piper. I love her to the moon and back but it's been hard." When I was done, I was crying and so were Luna, Lexa and Emori.

"Well, Clarke, you must know that these scars are only reminders of the worst if you want them to be. Their presence proves your bravery and strength. Each one of them doesn't make you less beautiful. It's important that all of you remember that, you came out of this nightmare. No matter how hard it was, no matter how many times you've thought about giving up, what's important is you didn't. You are all here today. And since you're all here, the last thing anybody wants is for you to go down a dark path. That's why you all need to talk about these moments, you need to open up when you feel comfortable. I'm sure if you ask anybody Clarke, everyone will tell you that these scars do not define you, any of you! These scars do not define the person you are and neither does your past. The crucial thing here is that you don't forget who you are. No matter how deep you buried that person down to protect yourselves, it's still in there. You just gotta keep digging until you find her again. And once you remember who you are, you'll be much more happy! Moving on, anyone else might like to share thoughts?" What Mrs Ryan said really touched me. Every last bit of it made me rethink a lot. I could barely hear Indra talk while I was lost in my deep thoughts. Next thing I knew, the meeting was over and I said my goodbyes before heading out for Bellamy's car.

Bellamy was asleep in the driver's seat. I tried to open the car door but the doors were locked. Bellamy woke up at the instant noise, and unlocked the doors. I slipped inside the car, and smiled at the sight of his messy hair. He had just woken up from a nap and his curls were tangled in every direction on his head. He looked so cute!! He smiled back at me.

"So, how'd it go? You alright?" He asked as he noticed my red puffy eyes from crying.

"Honestly, it couldn't have gone better. I really think it's going to help me. Mrs Ryan is so wise she makes me rethink everything and see it from a different point of view!" I exclaimed happily. He looked surprised to see me enjoying that therapy this much but he looked happy for me.

"I'm happy for you. I hope she doesn't make you rethink everything though." He said with a grin. He then grabbed my chin and kissed me quickly.

"Don't worry, I didn't have second thoughts on us." I said, laughing. He started the car and drove in the direction of our house. When we pulled up in our driveway, he turned to look at me with his puppy dog eyes. He locked the doors before I could slip out of the car, and he has a playful grin plastered on his gorgeous face.

"What are you doi—" I began but he cut me off with his lips crashing on mine. In the car, parked in the driveway of our house which our parents were in. Before I could sink in the kiss I pulled back, in shock. I was really worried our parents would have seen us but Bellamy simply laughed.

"Bell what the fuck?! Our parents are right inside jeez!" I nearly screamed at his dumbass. He still looked amused, I was about to get really angry but he spoke before I could get a word out.

"I love you." He simply said. I was taken aback by the words that just left his mouth. It took a minute for my mind to précoces what had just happened.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Listen, Clarke, I'm tired of hiding, I'm tired of lying. I fucking love you Clarke! Maybe we should just be happy with each other, people would understand that." He said it twice! He said the three words twice fucking times!!!!

"I-I. Bellamy I love you too." Was all it took for him to pull me in for another kiss, this time I didn't pull away, I even kissed him back. And it tasted so good, that kiss tasted like joy. Maybe finally I could have my own fairytale end. My happy ending, with Bellamy and Piper.

When we pulled back from our kiss to breathe, he looked straight in my eyes as I did the same. Observing every little detail in his beautiful face, I wanted to lick off every single freckle so damn much. But also that face I could actually see myself wake up next to, everyday for the rest of my life.

"I'm tired of hiding too, what do we do? When?" I finally spoke, breaking the comfortable silence that took over us for a few seconds.

"We should just tell them. If they love us, they'll understand that we make each other happy." He quietly replied, almost whispering.

"And if they don't? What if they're ashamed of us? Bell, I'm scared. I've already lost so much, I just don't want to lose what's left of my family you know?" I held back the tears the best I could. It was hard but I didn't want to break down again.

"Then we'll make our own family, we'll always have Piper and Octavia. No matter what." He took my face between his hands and forced me to take it and he comforted me. His voice was calm and it calmed me. I nodded and smiled briefly before opening my car door and stepping out of Bellamy's car. He did the same and we entered the house.

___________

That night Bellamy slept in the same bed as me. He also took care of Piper when she woke up at night. Bellamy would make one hell of dad, that's for sure. He held me in his arms the whole night, protecting me from my nightmares that often woke me in the night. His smell filled my nose as my head was resting on his chest. Everything was perfect at that moment. My relationship, my life, myself. I felt safe, happy but most of all, I felt home. I've always thought home was a place. But that night, I understood that home could be a person. Wherever you were in the world, as long as you had that person with you, you always felt at home. I had Piper and Bellamy. But I also had so many good friends who gave a shit about me more than I did for myself. People who looked after me and protected me. The most important people in my life, that I had so much love for. I had Piper, Bellamy, Murphy, Raven, Octavia, my mom. I knew that whatever I did or say, these people would always love me no matter what. Who I loved shouldn't have been so important to them. As long as I was happy, they should have been too. I knew they would understand, and just like that, all my worries disappeared. These people were my home, and they would always accept me no matter who I loved. I felt safe, at ease, peaceful.

————————————————————————
A/N
So, I'm probably going to end this story soon. I mean it is on its lasts chapter, I intend to make 35 but might me more or might be less.

Anyways, if you liked, please vote, share or comment, as always. Thanks for reading.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕