Chapter 10

~ F I G H T S ~

Clarke's POV

I have been home for 2 months now. My mother helped me a lot with Piper. I finally got to be a teenager a bit. I had a lot of movie nights with Octavia. She was good with Piper. Aunty O. That's how I liked to call her. I grew very close to O, she had a very nice personality. I just loved her humor, and how she would always cheer me up in my worst moments. Being a mom at 17 wasn't easy, but with Marcus and Abby and also Octavia around it was a lot easier. Piper was starting to sleep a little better. For her age, it was pretty impressive. At first, she had to wear a mask outside considering she had been in the bunker her whole life. Therefore, she had never been in contact with viruses or diseases. But now she finally could be like a normal child, and have a normal life with a normal family. Well all except for Bellamy. Ever since he made these comments about Piper, I couldn't seem to get along with him. He was a rude, selfish asshole. Piper was the most important person in my life and he just insulted her like that in front of me. Our relationship was not good. We were always having fights, mostly when the adults were out. Not the teasing stuff, I assure you it wasn't a bit fun. He always took the opportunity that his dad wasn't around to tell me how to live my life and how Piper was a mistake. I never listened to him. I couldn't be in the same room as him for more than a couple minutes. I was always out at Raven's or sometimes just walking around. At first I was scared to go outside but Finn was locked up for good and I had nothing to be afraid of. I had become very close with some of Finn's friends. I know what you think but these guys are actually good guys. Murphy was like a brother to me. I would always pass my nights in Raven's basement with Murphy and Alec. Alec was a new friend I made, he was Miller's boyfriend. But in the two months I spent with them all and sometimes Octavia also around, Murphy and Alec protected me like their little sister. It felt good, to be appreciated, loved and taken care of. I started school a week ago. Everyone knew I had been kidnapped, raped, beaten and pregnant but they never said a word about it. Murphy, Alec, Raven and Octavia would always be by my side and protect me. I felt safe, and also kind of happy. Murphy was amazing but to be honest I saw him more as a brother than anything more. I mean I did hook up with him once, because I was in need and drunk but we promised to never let it happen again. And now, I was shipping him with my best friend Raven. I had created a ship name for them already. Murven. Octavia and I talked about it often when nobody was around, we both had the same opinion, they would be so cute together. If they had just admitted their love for each other... but anyways Murven wasn't the only thing Octavia and I had in common. We both found Bellamy annoying. We sometimes talked about how nice it would be to just be roommates and rent a place of our own. But we never really went that far. Octavia and Bellamy were on bad terms, mostly because of his attitude. Octavia started dating Lincoln, a really good guy. Because she and her brother didn't talk anymore, she never told him about Lincoln. I would lie if I said it wasn't satisfying knowing I wasn't the only one annoyed by Bellamy. I didn't wish Octavia any of that shit but it felt good to talk shit about him in his back sometimes. Octavia would always calm me down and agree with most of the things I said. If it wasn't for Piper, I'd have thought I was still a normal teenager. Talking shit about guys and drinking in my best friend's basement with a couple friends.

That day I had just put Piper to sleep when I heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. I closed the door carefully and ran down the stairs. He was making himself a smoothie, with the mother fucking blender while Piper was FINALLY asleep.

"Shut that thing down!! Pipers sleeping!" I said while rushing to turn off the blender. He put his arm forward not allowing me to follow my intentions.

"That's not my problem." He said without even looking down at me. I was so angry, I huffed.

"She's finally asleep, it took me forever!Just to turn that damn thing off." I said while looking at the door upstairs still closed. I just hoped she was still asleep. He smirked.