Chapter 13

~H A R D   F E E L I N G S ~

Clarke's POV

We arrived at the destination, it was an enormous hotel suite. There was music, lights and people cheering. When we finally parked the car in the underground parking, we approached the elevator. We entered the elevator but I realized I forgot to hide my wallet in the car. I didn't want to lose my precious money so I got out of the elevator before the doors closed. Octavia asked me what the hell I was doing and I told her that I'd see them upstairs. I went to the car, hid my wallet and got back at the elevator. I pressed the highest floor and the doors closed. But, the elevator stopped at floor 11, so that meant somebody was going in with me. I wasn't exactly nervous, but I wanted to get back at my friends as quickly as possible. When the doors opened, I looked at the person standing in front of me. I recognized him on the spot but he seemed pretty occupied. He entered and wanted to press the floor 20, but he saw it was already heading that way. That's when he turned, he saw me even if I tried my best. The whole elevator was made of mirrors so he saw me, and I saw the look on his face.

"Clarke, I-" He started but the elevator stopped abruptly causing me to fall over with my heels. I felt two strong arms grabbing me before I hit the floor and helped me gain my balance.

"Shit!" Was all I said. I didn't thank him. I could just think about how fucked up I was. I was with the person I hate the most, after Finn of course, stuck in a stupid elevator and I was dressed very revealing. I know he thought I didn't see him but he checked me out when he stepped into the elevator. This situation couldn't get any worse. Or maybe it could. When he started talking.

"Fucking hell!" He sighed before sitting on the ground. I stayed as far as I could from him still standing my arms crossed over my chest. I had taken off my heels.

"You look pretty." He said, trying desperately to make eye contact with me. I sighed loudly.

"Cut the bullshit." I said not even facing him. But I knew he was looking right at my face through the goddamn mirrors. Damn those mirrors.

"I'm sorry, truly. You know I didn't mean what I said the other day." He said, still trying to catch my attention.

"It doesn't matter if you didn't mean it this time. All those horrible things you said about my daughter, you never apologized. You're a jerk, and I'm done with you." I replied as calm as I could. He opened his mouth to talk again but my phone rang. It was Octavia.

"What the hell is taking so long?! Come on you're missing the partyyyyyyyyy!!" I heard her scream through the speaker of my phone. I knew Bellamy heard her because he clenched his jaw and looked like he wanted to punch something. He was very overprotective of his sister, I guess he didn't like the idea of her drinking without him to protect her.

"I'm stuck in an elevator with a jerk. I need your help. Can you maybe get help for me?" I didn't mention that the jerk was her brother because knowing Octavia, she would've probably said: well I'll leave you too to make up for your differences, when you're friends I'll let you get out!!! And even if I knew I could spend a lifetime stuck with him I would still hate his guts.

"Damn girl, hang on, I'm getting you help." She paused before she gasped making a realization. "If that jerk tries anything to touch you, tell him I'll kill him myself." I chuckled to myself, knowing Bellamy heard all of the conversation.

"He didn't do anything for now, but hurry your ass up. " I said before hanging up the phone. Bellamy's cold eyes were on me the whole time. I sat down on the floor starting to see the walls getting closer. I shook my head to make the illusion go away but it didn't. I felt like I had trouble breathing out of nowhere. Was I claustrophobic after what happened in the bunker?? I closed my eyes but nothing I did helped.