| 24

Third Person's POV

"Finally... we're... we're here." By the time the crackhead duos made it to their desired destination, they were already panting and sweating cats and dogs.

The lilac nodded his head as he swiftly slid his mask off as he panted like there was no tomorrow. "Let's go." Jimin whispered as he tapped on the younger's shoulders earning a soft groan.

Jimin took off his mask as he kept it in his pocket along with Taehyung sliding his hoodie off. Same goes for the latter.

"Keep it natural, don't act like we just got chased by 5 cops." The turquoise haired advised the younger teen who returned a blank stare.

"Hyung, I'm not a retard. Of course I know that." Taehyung answered as he huffed, making his way to the entrance of the hospital.

Jimin rolled his eyes as his friend's dramatic act as he catched up with Taehyung. "Obviously you aren't. You are an absolute retard." He sneered as he received a hard nudge on the ribs.

"What the shit- you insolent brat!" The lilac scoffed as he purposely bend his knee while wearing a mocking smirk on his features.

"Says the one who's legs ain't at a measurable height!"

"The fuck-"

"Hello there, may I help you with anything?" A feminine voice interrupted the two friends from tearing each other's ribs out.

Both Taehyung and Jimin slowly turned their attention off from each other to the source of the feminine voice.

It was a nurse, judging from the uniform she was wearing and a white surgical mask attached on both of her ears as her thick black hair was bun up with a few strands loosened on the tip of her ears.

Jimin immediately cleared his throat while glancing at almost, everything but the female nurse in front of him.

But how can Taehyung judge him? She's hot. Almost reminds him of... Jungkook.

He closed his eyes shut at the flashback of Jungkook in his worse state. It hurts Taehyung as much as it hurts Jungkook.

"Uh, yes. We're looking for a patient named Jeon Jungkook. Would you mind showing us his ward?" The latter asked in his smoothest and softest voice Taehyung has ever heard which made his expression turned into a disgusted one.

"Of course, sir. Follow me."

The teens trailed behind her quietly while absorbing the features of the hospital wall. It was in bright colours of white and blue.

They continued walking until the lady in the nurse uniform stopped in front of a certain room. "Here it is. If you need any assistance, I'll be located behind the information desk."

Taehyung smiled as he bowed 90° to the lady. "Thank you..." His gaze trailed over to her name tag that was attached onto her right chest.

J-jeon?

The lilac noticed himself staring at her name tag as he immediately stood up straight while staring weirdly in her eyes. He didn't want her to think he was some creep staring at her chest or anything but... her name...

"Um- Thank you, Jeon Ji-hyun."

The lady with her black silky hair bun up, nodded her head slowly before making her way to the information desk. Taehyung stared at her back as he shake his head.

All about her reminded him of Jungkook. Not to mention about his name. Something doesn't feel right.

He asked Jimin to go ahead who looked at him confusingly but nonetheless nodded his head and oblige to Taehyung's request.

"Hey, wait!" The teen tried calling out to the lady whose name was Jeon Ji-hyun. He ran towards the information desk as he scanned the area.

She wasn't there.

He gulped the feeling down as he walked over to one of the nurses helping out the patients. "Um, excuse me." He began as he gently tapped on the nurses shoulder.

The nurse who had a light Auburn hair as her hair was tied up in a normal ponytail, totally different from the previous nurse that assisted him.

"May I help you, sir?" The nurse asked with a dulcet tone as she gently slide a few of her crimson hair at the back of her ears elegantly.

"Yes, uh, do you know where is Jeon Ji-hyun?" Taehyung asked as he turned his head left to right to find the nurse who he mentioned.

As soon as he returned his gaze to the nurse in front of him, the woman's face expression turned confused. The colours on her face soon drained out as she opened her mouth.

"She... passed away a year ago in this hospital while trying to get a violent customer out of the hospital..."

The nurse answered as her voice, timid as a mouse as she stared worriedly into Taehyung's eyes. That was when Taehyung felt a shiver running down his spine.

He gulped the lump in his throat as his breath went from steady and stable... to shaky and uneven.

His eyes glazed as he felt sweats forming on his foreheads, along his neck.

"Taehyung! Nurse! Help!"

Taehyung whipped his head to the familiar voice as fast as a bullet train as his eyes swelled.

"Jimin!?"

He ran towards the room that the voice yelled to get Taehyung's attention from as there were a few doctors running along with him.

One of the doctors barged into the ward as Taehyung ran into the room as he looked around for Jimin but instead, he witnessed the most scariest thing in his life.

J-jungkook?

- End of Chapter 24