| 25

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed as he rushed over to his side when Jungkook started having a seizure. The lilac watched in horror as to see his love one to suffer in this state.

Both Jimin and Taehyung has been shoved out of the hospital room as they watched from the slightly tinted window at how the doctors were handling him.

The younger teen could feel warm liquids streaming down his cheeks like a river. The taste of his tear was salty as it was lukewarm. He didn't want Jungkook to be in this condition. Why can't it happen to him? Why Jungkook?

He could feel an arm on his nape as Jimin stood side by side with him, gently patting his back as he whispered comforting words. Jimin's hand lightly push Taehyung's head to his shoulder as the lilac rest his head on Jimin's shoulder.

He felt his tears trickling down even harder as he witness Jungkook's heart rate getting unstable. "Jungkook... please..." He managed to croaked out with the sobs in his tone.

Jimin felt a pang in his chest by watching his friend crying. He felt utterly bad, knowing that he couldn't do anything at the moment than to just stand there and comforting him.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, Tae. I'm here. He's going to be okay, I promise." He gave a side hug towards the crying teen who has been hiccuping for quite some time now.

All Taehyung could do at the moment, was sob and cry as he hoped Jungkook would be okay. And he hated that knowing he couldn't do anything.

<><><><><><><><>

With Jungkook -

He pulled himself up to his feet as he shut his eyes closed as he grit his teeth at excruciating pain in his abdomen and on his head. Jungkook tried making his way to the chair but failed as he tumbled down.

He scoffed at himself for being so pathetic as he pushed himself up. He looked up to the garden as his gaze scanned the area once more, clearly knowing that no one was here except for him.

The black haired bleached his hands into his fist as he continues to whip his head right to left, still hoping Taehyung would magically appear out of nowhere.

But of course, it was no use.

Jungkook sighed as he sat up, ignoring the pain he was feeling in both his abdomen and head. He hugged his legs together as he brought them to his chest, closing his eyes in the process.

He just hoped that wherever the lilac was, he's safe and sound. Jungkook opened his eye as he caught an item at the corner of his eyes. On the table there laid 1 water bottle and 2 banana milks.

A smile of euphoria crept its way on his face as he stood up. Already forgetting about the pain as slowly made his way to the table with a few grunts and limps.

There was a piece of yellow paper that was formed into a heart. He picked the yellow paper up with his fingertips as butterflies began forming in his stomach and his chest went as light as a feather.

Hey, kook :D You may be awake by now so I left you some water and banana milks. I know how much you love them so I hope you enjoy the milk while they lasts. I'll come back for you soon, okay? Even if it might take months or years, I will come back for you, kook.

Your one and only cute, feisty prince, Kim Taehyung :)

As soon as he finished reading the short note, a struck of pain strikes into his chest instead of his abdomen causing him to yell at the top of his lungs. He dropped the small heart-shaped paper onto the ground as he clutched his chest where his heart was.

Bright yellow light started beaming out from his chest as his eyes went wide. "What the hell is happening!?" He exclaimed as the glowing yellow-ish light catches his gaze.

He grunts when he came in contact with the pain that was constantly throbbing everywhere.

Back to the two teens-

"Taehyung, let's grab some drinks. You've been standing there for an hour." Jimin told him as the lilac has been standing in front of the room, pacing back and forth.

The younger teen stubbornly refused as he shook his head in denial. "It's okay, chim. You go on." The latter pursed his lips as his features was showing a concern look. "I'll get your ice tea, okay? Drink something at least."

Taehyung slowly turned to Jimin's direction as he smiled sadly. He was glad that Jimin still cared for him even if they were in this kind of situation. Most ordinary friends would probably ditch Taehyung by now but no. Jimin stayed with him throughout.

He nodded his head in agreement as he watched the turquoise haired hesitantly left him to buy their drinks at the nearby convenience store. Once Jimin left, he sighed.

Taehyung strolled to the seat that was not so far from him as he sat down with a small sigh of exhaustion. The lilac didn't know what to do anymore. A little nap wouldn't hurt, right?

He slowly closes his eyes as he dozed off a little. He was resting in peace as he heard something in Jungkook's ward. He opened his eyelids as he tried squinting into the slightly tinted window as he saw the doctors rushing.

Something was happening. And it wasn't good.

He watched in panicked as the doctors used the defibrillator on the black haired teen on the hospital bed as Jungkook wasn't responding.

.

.

.

Everything around Taehyung was blurred out. He couldn't hear anything except for the faint noises in Jungkook's ward. His breath quickened as it went unsteady.

He prayed and prayed that everything would be alright. He prayed for Jungkook. He prayed to at least allow Jungkook to live. He does care if Jungkook forgot every single memories of them being together.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Taehyung's heart dropped as it shattered. The scene unraveled upon him made him dropped to his knees in horror. Tears began to drip from his eyes to his cheeks, to his chin perpetually. He watched as Jungkook's body went lifeless on the hospital bed as the sound of the heart monitor went into a flat line.

"JUNGKOOK!"

- End of Chapter 25