✓ || 1 outing in the beach (part 1)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

ʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ⁽・ω<⁾

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁽⁶/²²/²⁰²⁰⁾

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"WOOHOH! CLASS TRIP TO THE BEACH! I'M SO PUMPED!"

"yayyyy.. good for you"

The scourging rays of the sun pooled all over the white sand, shimmering under the sight of the individuals lounging on it. The big ball of yellow light beamed quite proudly in the middle of the vast skies along with the silent dancing of the lumps of clouds painted on it.

Nendou slightly frowned with the evident disinterest that you were showing with the current event, your sight desperately shifting from left to right in an attempt to look for a shade that you could actually pester on. A feeling of disappointment crept its way to the crook of your neck upon unsuccessfully locating your personal 'no-no square' around the area.

Today was the scheduled trip of your class to a nearby town's beach which was some kind of a reward given to the section by your homeroom teacher for surviving the first semester. Truth be told, you were kinda bummed with the fact that this was a compulsory trip despite it not being authorized by the school.

Well, whatever.. at least you could collect some crabs or some shells to do some kind of a secret mukbang with by yourself in your apartment.

"(Y/N)-chan! Nendou!" Your ears perked upon the faint mention of your name yet you still didn't dare to exert any effort to look for the source of the voice. You just strained your sight on the tall shaved blonde beside you who was now grinning on a certain direction. A tug was suddenly felt on your olive hued dress where Shrek's gorgeous face was printed in the center, the end of the said clothing reaching just above your ankles.

Don't ask the author why you're wearing that kind of outfit in a beach... she just had a healthy dose of Lord Farquaad's breathtaking chin a few minutes ago and she's willing to share her positive vibes to everyone.

You tilted your head to the side, an expression of a teasing smile immediately conquering your face after realizing that it was Aren along with Kaidou tailing behind him. The lavender haired boy pounced the much bigger built blonde before ruffling his hair, leaving a shy bluenette fidgeting his thumb beside you. Just as you were about to give the timid teen a playful nudge on his stomach, you were pulled out of nowhere and before you knew it, your body was being crushed by the childish delinquent into a tight hug.

"I'll be back for you two, sensei just ordered me to bring Nendou to her since she's going to have a small talk with him."

"WHAT! THAT'S UNFAIR! I WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR PAL AND INVITE HIM TO SWIM WITH US!" Nendou wailed in defeat as Aren just shushed him with a frisky shove on his back, guiding him to where their teacher was supposed to be located.

Come to think of it, you haven't observed any signs of the pink-haired dunce ever since you stepped a foot on the beach's premises. You reluctantly shoved that thought in the depths of your skull and shifted your gaze to the still quiet teen.

"You up with me eating your wiener?"

The sudden entering of your voice in his ears snapped back to reality, his reddish-brown irises blinking in complete surprise because of this. His left hand made its way to tap the exposed skin of his chest as he could finally feel the sizzling heat of the sun piercing through his unclothed torso.