✓ || 1 hit of love bug

"Damn it."

Everything is messed up and Kusuo knew it too well; one false move and his whole precious so called life is ruined. It was stupid of him to let someone like a simple yet disgusting insect be the reason for the breaking of his eye protection.

He reacted too much just to disallow it from nearing from his face then bam! It was a good thing that there are not that many people already since it was dismissal time and as a bonus, he was currently in the backside of the school. This means that he could teleport easily.

With a deep heaving of his breath, he turned his heel on the opposite direction to where he was facing only to be surprised with a set of (e/c) irises.

"SHI-"

"The hell are you mumbling to yourself?" His back stiffened upon seeing you just a few inches away from him. He expected you to turn into some sort of a statue for directly staring at his naked eyes however, his spine seemed to be the one that was mannequinized due to him being surprised on your sudden appearance. Yes, mannequinized is a word that the crazy author invented herself and she's quite proud of it.

You pursed your lips upon noticing something different in him. Besides his trembling lips and paling skin, which is a really seldom reaction that can be seen from him, he was actually not wearing any glasses.

"You..." His throat felt a lot more hoarse while helplessly observing your face inching closer towards his. He was too troubled with the fact that you were not turned into a rock even if you already got a glimpse on his unprotected eyes that he can't move his body or even think straight.

"You look horrible." You continued, scrunching your eyebrows and examining his nude face at the same time as if it was some kind of a weird diamond. Kusuo placed his hand on your forehead before pushing you away from him.

"As if you looked any greater." He grunted, head throbbing from the loss of valid reasons on why nothing has happened to you.

"Leave me alone. You're a pain in the ass." He trailed, trying to lose you in his sight to finally get the chance to teleport and look for an answer on this mess.

If someone or even an animal from this universe that he basically controls directly makes eye contact with his naked eyes, it would for sure turn the unlucky individual into a stone. Too bad for him that you are actually not a part of his possession since you were not from this universe.

"Why would I?" You jogged your way towards him to catch up with his speed. A loud groan slipped out from his lips as he detected your presence still near him.

You took another glance at his face. He really looked different.. maybe your eyes were too used to him wearing those big ass green glasses all the time that having to witness him like this felt so weird.

"You really don't seem normal without your eyeglasses." He ignored your remark, picking up his pace in desperation to lose you.

"I mean.. Your inborn pink hair, eye color and hair clips were an exception.. But besides that, you're pretty much a human person to me.." His steps were halted as your words got stuck in his mind one by one. Of course, he wasn't normal.. Nothing in him was normal but nobody noted that. Nobody mentioned that he actually looks different from the others because he already managed to control the mind of the people to believe that he was normal.

But you.. You were something he can't quite predict... You hinted the fact that having the kind of characteristics as he is is far from normal.. yet you actually accepted him as someone who isn't different without the need of him controlling your mind.. and he actually liked that fact..

..he liked that side of you.

He turned to look at you, his eyes scanning on your face which is still painted with a humongous grin. However, the smile on your face was slowly replaced with the widening of your eyes as he bent a little, yours and his face only a couple of inches away from each other.

"Can we have a normal conversation... even for once?" It wasn't a command. His voice wasn't demanding.. it was soft.

"Are you.. on drugs?" Kusuo rolled his eyes, one side of his lips slowly curling due to your idiocy. He rested his forehead on yours, not knowing why.. he just felt on doing it. You could feel your chest bursting and you don't have any idea if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Stop annoying me and just follow my order, (Y/N)."

"Yep, you definitely are on drugs." A nervous chuckle tickled its way out of your mouth as you found yourself trapped in an awkward situation. Kusuo stood firmly, leaving your kind of embarrassed face at peace. He can't help but to get entertained on your reaction

He wasn't sure on why he wanted to have a longer time to be spent with you.. maybe the fact that he could actually talk to you without having the need to wear something to protect his eyes was so new to him that he got carried away..

or maybe he just likes to be around you..

Either way, he really can't put his finger on why no matter how hard he tries to ignore you, he still ends up missing your irritating and annoying remarks...

and he actually doesn't mind to be acting like this for some odd reason..

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Have a pic of the most precious cinnamon roll in the world without his eyeglasses on

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Have a pic of the most precious cinnamon roll in the world without his eyeglasses on ♥

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。