✓ || 10 mins. of invisibility

Stupidity and Curiosity; 2 words that Kusuo finds hard to analyze its difference when it comes to his mind. It was no doubt that these two qualities were the main reason behind his sudden barging in inside your apartment.

When he found you buying some weird stuff in a book store such as dimension travelling related ones, he can't help but to get curious and stealthily followed you towards your place before deciding to make himself invisible for you not to notice his presence.

You were struggling to open your door, fumbling on the keys that you were holding on while carrying a load of grocery bags. Kusuo silently observed your face, your teeth gritting against each other as the view of your door successfully opening made you feel like a winner.

Once you entered, he tailed along you like a fox to avoid any unnecessary noise that would make you tell that he's around. After placing all the bags on your small kitchen table, you proceeded to your living room and took a small stretch.

Kusuo gave himself somewhat a tour around your house, occasionally checking on the time since the invisibility only lasts for a solid 10 minutes. You relaxed your back on the wall, eyeing the disarranged goods on your table before looking at the book that was on your hand.

You were getting desperate to go back home that you bought this book in hopes to find an alternative solution. At first you thought that getting the pink haired boy to tell his identity to you was simple, but now you were just hopeless.

"Spill some answers book, I beg you." You tightly hugged the said object against your chest, closing your eyes in the process as if it could do anything.

This got Kusuo's attention thus making him took steps closer towards you until only a foot was parting you from him. His eyes were glued on the book that you were wrapping your arms with, his eyebrow raising in confusion.

'Geez.. What do you want to know so bad that you're so close to kissing an inanimate object.' His sight shifted towards your blank eyes like you can actually see him. You were staring so much towards the direction in front of you that you seemed to forgot how to blink. He moved his face even closer towards you, studying your unfazed look.

"Kusuo." His back stiffened upon hearing his name suddenly being called out by you. He took a dozen of steps away, afraid with the fact that you might actually just caught him out of the blue. His belief was proved wrong when you rubbed your temples out of frustration.

"You never really stopped to fascinate me with your shitty attitude. Good job." You growled as if the person you were talking to can hear you.. You don't have an idea that he's actually here. You playfully hit the book on your palm before placing it on a shelf, deciding to just read it later.

'For once, our feelings are actually mutual.' His eyes rolled in annoyance and irritation. He was too occupied on his murmuring that he wasn't able to detect your presence getting closer and closer towards him.

The noisy yet peculiarly relaxing sound of your feet meeting with the wooden floor got him out of his thoughts. He swiftly made a step away from you before you could even touch him. Any physical connection of a human could wear off the invisibility and that's far from what he wants to happen.

Kusuo started to move out from your apartment since 10 minutes is almost up. He took one last look at you, teleporting outside afterwards. However, before he could completely exit your gate, a sight of something breathtaking caught his attention.

Ever since the day that you gave him a rose, he gained such interest for them that he actually convinced his mother to put up a garden.

He trotted towards the mini garden and gently touched the petals of each fragile flowers. Just like how coffee jello takes control of his mind,  roses makes him totally at peace with his self.

Too much at peace that he completely forgot that he's still in your territory and his 10 minutes was far gone

After puting all your bought food in the refrigerator, you decided to hang some laundry that you forgot to dry yesterday. As you opened your window to reach for the hanging wire, a rather distracting and unbelievable view came right before your eyes.

"WHAT THE- HEY! THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Kusuo snapped back to his senses upon hearing your angered voice for his sudden trespassing in your area. He mentally face palmed his self after taking a look at your confused, and at the same time, pissed expression.

'Yare yare'