✓ || 1 disastrous psychic

After the incident of Kusuo barging inside your room and stealing a kiss from you, you can't help but to feel a little awkward around him. You hated to admit that you adored him but you never actually expected that those silly feelings you had for him will be reciprocated, and to think that it was actually him who expressed his admiration towards you first.

Right now, your main priority is to avoid him at all cost.. the idea of trying to pursue him to be your ticket in going back to your own world was on the second importance because you still don't want to face him due to the feeling of embarrassment from his odd way of confessing what he feels about you. You can't blame him tho, Kusuo seems to be the type of person who's new to the world of romance and affection.

"Are you alright?" You blinked your eyes consecutively, realizing that Kaidou was currently walking beside you.

"You could still see me breathing.. So I guess you could say I'm fine." He nodded his head in a rather awkward manner, not knowing what to respond to your statement. There was a few minutes of silence and it was disturbing you.

"Wanna grab a drink?" You suggested, trying to start a conversation. You two were really really good friends and you can't put your finger on the main reason on why the two of you suddenly became this awkward.

"R...really? I-I mean.. sure, if you insist." He choke out some nervous laughter, trying to act cool and composed. You chuckled on his effort, enjoying your time with him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" The sky blue haired boy mumbled, tugging his collar shyly in the process. You just simply shook your head from left to right, eyeing the cup of frappe you were holding in which the two of you bought in the canteen.

"Yep.. I want to use my sense of direction sometimes." You released some laughs, cheeks warming up. For some unknown reason, the stress that you were feeling are all fading because of Kaidou's fragility.

He noticed how you seemed to look happy today as he felt his whole body heating up. It seems like seeing you in a state like this made him quite joyful too that he can't help but to just stare at you.

"Oh and umm.. You can have this.. I'm still quite full from the lunch I had earlier." He looked at you for a moment before accepting the cup that you were handing towards him merrily.

"Thank you!" After a few minutes of a little chitchatting, Kaidou finally decided to start his way back home. You gave him a wave before he disappeared from your sight.

You turned your heel away from the school's main gate, going towards inside the campus to get your things that you left in your locker, only to be interrupted by someone pulling you before you could even get inside the building.

"WHAT THE-"

"I-I'm so sorry if this is so sudden but... someone instructed me to give you this." The boy who stopped you from entering the school building stuttered as he placed a note on the palm of your hand and started running away from you.

You blink your eyes in confusion, shifting your gaze towards the note.

Meet me on the rooftop.

-S

You rolled your eyes in annoyance, figuring out that it was probably Kusuo who sent the note. You crumpled the paper before throwing it in the nearest trash can. You made your way to the school's garden since it it would take up less time in to reach the locker areas when you use that way.