✓ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 1)

"This is going to be the last time that I will ask you nicely to get the hell of my room... please.. it's still freaking 6 am." String of groans slipped past your lips one by one as you refused to look at the strawberry tinted haired boy that was annoyingly persuading you to join him in his morning shopping.

Kusuo just merely gave out a huff to your attitude,unexpectedly  slipping his hand on your legs while the other one was placed on the small of your back before carrying you in a bridal way.

"WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! PUT ME DOWN YOU PINK HAIRED TWAT!" Like a child who got a face towel for its Christmas gift, you trashed around his gentle hold, occasionally biting his arm in desperate attempt to get him to release you.

"Quit it, you're ruining my shirt." Despite this seemingly pissed statement telepathically delivered to you, his facial expression surprisingly remained calm.

"People will judge me if I go there without taking a shower.. You're not even giving me a chance to brush my teeth." He ignored your remarks and continued to pick up his pace with you still resting in his arms.

"But--- I still need to feed George a lot of flakes and watch him." You mumbled out loud, eyeing the fish peacefully swimming on the clear fish bowl placed on your bedside table.

"I already fed him while you were sleeping... And you don't overfeed fishes or disturb them too much, it could give them a lot of stress."

"How the heck do you know a lot about them? Have you tried being a fish?" He shrugged his shoulders, focusing his sight on your door and unlocking it using his psychic ability.

You rested your head on his chest in defeat as you finally accepted the fact that you can't stop him from ruining your supposed to be a sleep-filled Saturday.

  ◉◉◉ 

As you have expected, most shoppers eyed at you weirdly due to the fact that Kusuo was holding the back of your shirt collar like you were some delinquent 3-year old in order to prevent you from escaping. 

It was a good thing that you were wearing some casual attire and not your usual disney themed pajamas before going to sleep yesterday since you forgot to change, or else people would definitely label you as some kind of an unsupervised teenager lurking around the city.

"Come on, Kusuo.. I swear that I won't leave or something" You grumbled, crossing your arms due to you becoming a little conscious with others looking at the two of you. He raised his eyebrow, still in doubt if he could trust you or not.

With a solid 3 seconds of sighing, he detached his hold from your shirt to which you responded with a huge smile of relief.

"Ah yay! Thanks for trusting me." He simply nodded before facing backwards to look for the item that he wanted to buy. When he turned around to check on you, you were not in sight anymore. He mentally face palmed, shaking his head from left to right in disbelief.

"Yare Yare..."

  ◉◉◉ 

"So you woke me up at 6 am to join you in your so called shopping in which you ended up buying nothing?! Fudge, that rhymed." Instead of getting angry at the teenage boy, you were too busy getting amazed with how you rhymed unexpectedly that you practically prance around in excitement.

After Kusuo used his clairvoyant ability to look on where you are only to find out that you were busy munching on the free samples area, the two of you exited the mall since he actually forgot what he was supposed to buy in there.

"You should be proud that you got yourself a mad rhymer for a girlfriend!" For some reason, Kusuo's face heated up in embarrassment upon hearing your statement. Once you realized the thing you just said, you stopped your jolly jumping and piped your voice down in pure embarrassment as well.

"I mean--- nice day, right?" You cleared your throat, eyes darting almost everywhere to lessen the awkwardness of the situation that you got yourself into. You were not actually the type of person to broadcast once you got into a relationship (despite the fact that Kusuo was the first person you got yourself romantically attached to) thus it was a complete surprise for the both of you when you suddenly stated vocally that he officially got ahold of your heart.

Kusuo slid his fingers into yours, trying to calm you down. He had to admit, his mood got lifted up a million times better upon hearing that claim from you.

"Let's go to the amusement park." He suddenly suggested, looking over at you to check on your reaction. You heaved in another barrel of air, puffing the wind out by slapping your face not that harshly using your free hand before facing the boy.

"Sure... that doesn't sound bad.."