✓ || 1 dream boy

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
edited: 6/24 (10:40 pm Ph time)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。edited: 6/24 (10:40 pm Ph time)

You were starting to lose hope. You were starting to get depressed. You wanted to go home so badly by now.

And it sucks to think that because of this, you fell asleep in the comfort room due to too much stress.

The atmosphere that ran around the school was quite harmonious that for the second time this school year, you lounged yourself on top of the toilet with the seat cover on and just doze off.

A deep sigh retrieved from the boy's lips as he found himself walking towards the comfort room. He checked his reflection, observing the little crack that appeared on his glasses. Although it was kind of distracting his view, he just shrugged it off anyway. 

A loud snore caught his attention off guard, his eyes circling each and every corners in order to find where it came from. He felt a groan of annoyance slipped past him when he realized that it was just you, sleeping on a slightly open stall. It was a good thing that no one actually took advantage of you while you were in that state since you're in the men's bathroom..

Wait.. how did you end up here in the first place tho?

It's actually because you were too occupied with anxiety-filled thoughts that instead of entering the women's powder room, you didn't realized that you just went in a male's comfort room and catnapped there.

Kusuo checked the area first before locking the bathroom's main door. He wouldn't want anyone to see you in that place and label you as some kind of a pervert.. not that he cares tho, according to his self.. He just don't want to get involved in any sort of crazy whatnot..

After reassuring that it was now secured, he took a couple of steps closer towards you before flicking your forehead with his slender fingers. Your eyes shot open, the sight of an unamused teen welcoming you.

"Kusuo in a women's bathroom? Ahhhh.. Even my dream is shittyyy." You whined, resting your back on the cold wall thinking that this was still part of your dream that was interrupted because of him forcing you to wake up. He rolled his eyes, not believing on how your mind actually works.

'Yare yare.. You're the one who invaded a men's comfort room.. And for the record, you're not dreaming.' He thought to his self, glaring at you when you mindlessly yawn before scratching your head. You stood up and stretched yourself afterward.

"Come on sandman.. You can do better than this.. Maybe let me experience to fly.. and find my way back home.." You fiddled with your thumbs, mumbling the last part ever so quietly that he didn't heard it. You ignored the fact that Kusuo was right in front of you since you're still thinking that you're sleeping and this is just a dream.

How your posture screamed sadness along with your voice was too obvious that even he can notice it. He felt a sudden weird sensation churning in his stomach and he can't help but to feel bad for you.

'What am I going to do with you..' He went closer towards you before facing his back against you.

"Climb. Faster." He ordered as you raised your eyebrow in confusion, not entirely getting what he was talking about.

"Wrap your arms around my neck, idiot.. And don't you dare choke me." You were contemplating on why the hell he was talking to you like this but just gave in anyway... afterall this is just a dream, right?

"Alright, Mr. Grumpy." Your arms snaked its way towards his neck, trying to restrain yourself from suffocating the pink haired boy. Your chest is now resting on his back, his warmth slowly transferring to you.

"Whatever happens, don't let go."

"The heck would you-" A shriek found its way out of your lips as huge amount of wind crashed towards your face. In just a mere second, you were already above the ground while you're still clutching unto Kusuo for your dear life.

He actually teleported both of you in the clear vast of skies for him to let you feel what it is like when you're flying since that's what you wanted according to what you said earlier. 

He figured out that you still thought you're in a dreaming session so he guessed it's safe to give you what you wished for because you won't be questioning how he made the two of you fly.. 

He doesn't know why he's doing this for you tho..

"WHY ARE WE HERE?!" You tightened your grip around him as you buried your face on the back of his neck, trying not to look down and see how far you are now from the ground.

"You wanted to fly, right? Well.. here we are." You could feel his hair tickling your cheeks as you made yourself slowly comfortable with the situation, calming and now enjoying the scene that came passing by the two of you one by one.

The sky painted with the tint of blue welcomed your sight as a huge grin climbed in your face, resting your chin on Kusuo's shoulder at the same time. It was fascinating how this act relaxed you so much that you actually feel less downhearted than before.

Kusuo glanced at you and witnessed how this made you smile. For some reason, this made him a little... happier.

After a dozen of minutes, he caught you already yawning, signing him that you were now satisfied with the flying session you two just have. He looked for an area where nobody really pass by and there landed safely. You slowly climbed down from his back, your feet mesmerized with the new feeling of the cold hard ground touching it.

"So far, this wasn't the worst dream that I had." Kusuo raised his eyebrow at you, detecting that you were lying. You choked out some fake laughs before scratching your nape afterwards.

"Alright alright.. This was the best dream."

"Thank you, dream Kusuo..." He felt his heart beating wildly which was pretty weird when he sensed your arms now wrapped around his waist, your head resting against his chest. You pulled away from the hug, turning your sight away from him. 

"See you." But before you could even take a step away from him, you felt his hand now placed in your cheek as you found his face getting closer and closer towards you. You felt a lump growing in your throat as you can't do anything but to just look at him destroying the few inches of space left that separated your lips from him, your noses now touching against each other.

You have no idea why but despite the fact that you were on the process of understanding the situation, you were actually somewhat feeling flustered yet calm at the same time knowing that it was Kusuo who was doing such action towards you.

This dream feels so surreal and bizarre.. 

"I---" Kusuo paused in his sentence, not entirely believing his self for his idiotic action. He immediately let your face go, taking  a step away from you. 

"It's time for you to wake up." With that, he covered your eyes with his hand and suddenly, you're now back in the comfort room.

After making sure that he teleported you back to the comfort room (now for the women's ofcourse), he mentally gave his self a face palm.

He took a gaze in his hand, the hand that he touched your face with.. and for some reason, it felt like it was burning. A sigh desperately slipped out of his lips before using clairvoyance to check on your condition.

You looked quite happy actually.. maybe because you enjoyed your dream with Kusuo.

And that's all that matters to him now.. To see you like this..

To see you happy..