✓ || 1 box of pocky

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

After almost 10 long hours of non-stop lecturing, the bell finally rang. Students all over the campus screamed for a good minute before running out of their classrooms. They must be all excited since it's gonna be spring break starting tomorrow.

You couldn't hide the fact that you too is getting so hyped to welcome the whole week with no class. You swear to yourself that this week, you would do your best to push Kusuo to finally give up his secret so that you could go back home. 

Although something deep within you churns whenever you try to come up with a plan on how to do it, you still convinced yourself to continue whatever your head can think of. But for now, you want to just cool your mind off and relax.

"Hey (Y/N)!" A classmate suddenly called out for your attention. You turned to look at him, signing him to continue his sentence.

"Wanna hang out with us? We're gonna have pocky" You squinted your eyes, examining his face to check if this was some kind of a joke due to him whispering the last part of his statement.

"Pocky huh? That sounds good." His eyes seemed to widen with your response, not expecting you to agree that fast. It has been so long since you tasted pocky that you wanted to have some.. it was kind of expensive that you're not willing to spend any money for it, although you were quite puzzled on why he acted so secretive when he mentioned the food. Is the snack illegal in this place?

"Really? Your boyfriend won't mind, right?"

"Boyfriend?" You raised your eyebrow, eyeing him once more. His expression seemed to brighten up with this as he just swayed his hand on the mid air, trying to make you forget what he just said.

"Nevermind. Let's go!" He marched towards your back before pushing you gently, guiding you to the direction of the destination. You just went on with the flow since you're really hungry. Who doesn't want free snacks?

"So uhh.. Is there more food besides pocky? Are you also serving other sweets?" You questioned along the way, occasionally glancing on the ground to see if there's something that could cause you to stumble. You just received a laugh in return, which confused you so much.

The two of you finally arrived outside some kind of an unused club room that nobody ever enters. He placed a knock on the wooden door and someone opened it for both of you to enter.

A group of people who you recalled as your classmates welcomed you. The boy who invited you guided you towards them and let you sit on a vacant spot of the circle formation they are having before sitting beside you.

'The student council's not gonna like this.' You mumbled bluntly in your mind as you found out what they did to the room while looking for the snacks that you were expecting to see. Instead, there were just some crumpled papers on the different corners.