✓ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 2)

The two of you circled around the amusement park and you haven't noticed it but the sun was already getting ready to have its rest. Currently, Kusuo is taking you to the town's shrine to which you actually suggested to visit.

You heard a lot of rumors that whatever you wish in that place, the Gods will immediately grant it. Once you arrived in the shrine, adrenaline started to pump around your body as you planted your feet just a step away the rope that was used to ring the bell once you are done wishing.

You glanced back at the teenage boy standing behind you who you caught observing you. A huge grin crawled towards your lips, pulling him towards you.

"I want you to go first." You suggested, walking away from your current position to make way for Kusuo to make his wish.

"I.. actually don't believe-"

" Come on... You won't lose anything if you'll try right?" You clasped your hands together, persuading him to go on with the wishing.

Kusuo slipped out a sigh before taking a step closer towards the rope, focusing his sight on it for a few seconds and fluttering his eyes close afterwards.

Your gaze landed on him, his head hung a little low and hands shoved inside the pockets. For some reason, the sight of him seriously yet silently expressing whatever it is he was aiming to have even if he just recently state that he doesn't believe in this wishing thing was really adorable for you.

The huge teasing grin was replaced with a sincere smile as you found yourself mesmerized by the boy a few steps away from you. The alluring sound of the bell knocked on your ears as you snapped back to reality, signalling you that he was done.

"Your turn." He stated, taking your hand and pulling you beside him which caused you to almost tumble towards the ground. Before you could even say an angry remark, he left you alone on the wishing area to give you some privacy despite the fact that he could actually clearly hear your thoughts.

Again, due to how you technically forget about things even if it was really significant in your life, you again forgot that he could hear anything that goes out of your mind. You clutched on the rope before exhaling a huge amount of air and shutting your eyes closed.

The sight of Kusuo a few moments ago while he was wishing played in your mind and a wish was finally generated.

'I wish that... whatever Kusuo was asking for, he will be given a chance to achieve it.. I guess that's just it for today..' He blinked his eyes continuously, confusion trailing behind it. He wasn't expecting that wish from you at all, his mind now bombarded with a lot of questions out of awe.

You opened your eyes before ringing the bell, looking over at the strawberry colored haired boy and skipped towards him afterwards. 

"Let's go?" You stretched your hand out for him to reach it, only for him to end up staring at it, his mind too occupied to process what you were doing. You cleared your throat, pursing your lips in a rather displeased manner before wrapping your arm on the back part of his waist and inched him closer towards you since his shoulders were too high for you to reach.

He just let out a small smile with your action, his sight glued on the road as you two started to walk.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He trailed, eyes still avoiding to look at you directly due to the too much butterflies manifesting his stomach. It was actually a nice feeling.. the kind that an 8-year old feels upon seeing his or her first puppy love eating a snow cone with a handful of ice cream smudge spread on their face.