✓ || 14.4 g unflavored gelatin

Eight weeks. Eight weeks have already passed yet you still don't have any clue on why of all the people, you were the one reeled in to this mess. You already jumped into the conclusion that the scenario you got yourself stuck with is not a dream since obviously, dreams don't last this long.

When the book mentioned something about 'the last fantasy that you see', you then figured out immediately on what kind of realm you are currently in. It's the anime called Disastrous Life of Saiki K and for a very unfortunate reason, it was the last fictional thing you saw before bumping into the book thanks to your series addicted friend who keeps on forcing you to watch shows not only limiting with anime but also TV shows that has overly used words for its title during break time.

You swear if you knew this was going to happen, you would definitely binge watch Harry Potter or any fictional stories that has hot wizard hunks in it.

The book also stated that in order to get out of this nightmare, you should decipher a strawberry tinted stone, one that's the most powerful in this universe. Again, thanks to your friend, you were able to determine who's the rock-faced character here and it's none other than the pink-haired protagonist, Saiki K.

So far everything is pretty smooth. Upon your first day in the dimension, you found your self waking up in a seemingly century old building in where a teacher wearing a stereotypical jumpsuit saw you and mistook you as the expected new student. It was a relief that you understood him despite his language, your mind translating it directly to words you can fully understand. It also looks like there was an instant translator in your mouth since  the things that slip out from your lips are purely Japanese. 

And for the bonus part, you were assigned to the class in which Saiki was in, it's predictable though I mean the sleep deprived author intended it to be somewhat similar with other fan fictions but still... pretty convenient huh? Guess going home may not be that hard then.

In the afternoon right after the class, you found a pouch containing cash that seemed to sum up to a couple of million yen. Of course you tried looking for any information of the owner but there was none.. It was as if placed there just for you.. I mean, there are already a dozen of people who passed by that area, why did no one dared to claim it? The book did state that luck will be tailing with you. So if ever there's an owner of it, well sorry to say but finders keepers, losers weepers.

After finding yourself some cheap yet cozy apartment, some clothes, food and other necessities needed in your temporary stay before you could make a plan to make a move in your mission, you decided to take a shut eye from all the stress that came with you.

Time flies so fast that you haven't noticed how many weeks have already passed.... eight weeks to be exact.

Eight pointless wasted weeks.

You were slowly getting ticked off from the fact that there was no progress in your plan to go home at all and as each second pass by, the more you miss your home. You swear to Draco Malfoy's blonde hair that if you weren't stuck in this mess, you're probably in your own real classroom, ticking your own real hell of a teacher but instead you're in this two dimensional poorly constructed room, waiting for the class bell to ring.

If y'all thought that communicating with the so called most powerful boy in this universe was simple because of him being your classmate, you're super duper wrong. He doesn't even respond to you when you tried having small talks with him, you ending up to be pushed away by this Teruhashi girl whom you recalled as a sassy, trying to be a perfect lady who tries all her best to get her hands on Saiki.. but who cares.. you just want to go home and drink some frappe with your pet in your bedroom.. unsanitary but is a pure source of happiness

You were occupied on all the possible things you can do if you already escaped from this hell hole that you didn't notice the paper being placed in your table, the disappointed rant of your teacher on how unnerving it is for her to not see her students during summer as the one to snap you back to your senses.

The paper was entitled to be somewhat a summer homework and that was then a realization hit you: it's already summer in this dimension. A crash of memory then flashed before you and for some unidentified reason, you recalled this episode in which some students will try to get Saiki to join some kind of summer job or camps. As far as you remember, the boy doesn't want any of these kinds of things.

A bright idea then came up. You could make yourself look good in front of Saiki. There's a possibility that by warning him and giving him a heads up on the upcoming events, he would actually start trusting you and later on, would tell you about him being an esper or something.. and then reveal his self in front of you, even if you actually know that already. This is what the book meant by decipher, right? Him to show his vulnerable side to you.

As the bell rang, students began sprinting towards the exit, excitement filling them up one by one. You found this shining opportunity to show up and called out his name in an instant.

Oh how you wish you were careful with your decisions..

-✨-

REALLY Important note:

As stated above, the MC here has never watched a whole complete episode of the anime. It is just through her friend that she became familiar of the show since she always talks about it and shows her some clips [as mentioned].

I hope y'all will understand.. some peeps are actually attacking me for making the MC here "very stupid" (。•́︿•̀。). She is not tho, she's just lacking the knowledge of any anime series since her character portrays a person who's more into western movies.

I'm very sorry if that fact got you frustrated. I was trying my best to not make this book the same with the others so I changed the attitude of the MC into having a non-overused fanfic character behavior. I'm very very sorry

︶︿︶

-✨-