✓ || 1 soft boy

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Hug me." You grunted in annoyance as you looked at the boy who kept on clinging to you all day long.. believe it or not...

It was Kusuo.

And this was all thanks to Kusuke's stupid elixir which turns people's attitude to the opposite on what they usually act around others. He seemed to really targeted his younger brother to be the one to drink it since he placed a lot of amount to it in one of Kusuo's coffee jello.

After a couple of minutes, Kusuke must have realized that Kusuo's going to murder him the moment the effects wore off after a day that's why he fled away leaving you with a clingy and whiny 16 year old boy to take care of until his parents come back.

"Screw away." You swatted his hands that was gripping on your arms. You took a look on your watch before staring back at the locked door of the Saiki household. You were currently waiting outside for the Saiki couple to arrive and unfortunately, you can't contact them to hurry up and pick their now crazy child since they were out of reach.

Kusuo groaned, his eyes focused directly on your face which was getting even more impatient. You glared at him to take his sight off of you but this only motivated him to do any sorts of stuffs just to get your full attention towards him only.

"How about a kiss?" He suggested happily, clasping his hands together while inching closer towards you. You rolled your eyes before placing the palm of your hand on his forehead to stop him from getting even closer.

"No." And with that, you smacked his head. You were starting to feel really weird with his attitude since it was so out of character of him. You should have killed Kusuke when you had the chance before this happened.

"Eeerrr.. I hate you." He crossed his arms, squinting his eyes for you to see him angry. You released an irritated sigh, flicking his forehead afterwards.

"Don't worry... Our feelings are mutual." You responded, turning your heels away to look in another direction.

"I'm kidding.. I'm kidding.. Please forgive me." He got ahold of your hand before squeezing it quite gently. 

Your insides churned from cringing... The original Kusuo doesn't even talk that much... This sure is the opposite of what he really is.

"Believe it or not... I missed the old you because of the shittyness you're showing... Do you feel proud now?" You bit his hand away from you which obviously surprised him. He rubbed his hand in small circles to ease the stinging pain that he got from your biting.

"I actually do" His lips curled into a small smile, his purple tinted irises gleaming with such admiration towards you.

 You pursed your lips, finally out of words to say to his sickly sweet yet heartwarming words that seem to scare and impress you at the same time. It was such a weird and foreign feeling especially knowing that it came from Kusuo's lips.

With a defeated sigh, you sat on their porch, your elbows both resting on your leg to relax it. You groggily breathed out another series of it, your sight focused on the ground. You felt him sat beside you and later realized that he already placed his head on your shoulder.

"Are you tired already?" He asked sincerely, playing with his thumbs to hide the actual embarrassment he was currently experiencing due to seeing you acting this way because of him. 

"To be honest... yeah." You mumbled, fluttering your eyes close to deeply inhale and exhale a barrel of air.

"I'm sorry." He sat up, figuring that his weight might physically drain the energy out of you. A small smile crept its way to your lips, slowly getting used to Kusuo's softness towards you.

"It's fine.." You took a look at him only to caught him staring directly at you. You gave another smile which caused heat to settle on his cheeks and making his insides tumble in euphoric feeling.

Without a warning, your eyes widened as you felt his arms snaking and wrapping on your shoulders before engulfing you into a deep warm hug. He buried his face on the side of your neck, his breath tickling it causing hairs to stand on your nape but not in a discomforting way.

"Thank you..." He muttered almost inaudibly but was still enough for you to hear each and every word. You placed your hand on his back before patting it gently to show that you actually appreciate him... that you actually liked the way he's always there...

that you actually liked the way he makes you feel this way..

He slowly pulled away from the hug, his hands tracing your arms until it was your hands that he was currently holding, both of your faces just half a ruler away from each other. 

"(Y/N)... I-" He pursed his lips, too embarrassed to continue his sentence. Your smile became even wider.. it seems that even this attitude of him is already the opposite of what he usually acts, Kusuo is still too bashful to actually express his emotions.

He slowly brought his face closer towards you before placing a peck on your forehead and for some reason, you didn't mind him. He later placed another peck on your nose before placing his forehead against yours.

"Can we... stay like this.. please.." He mumbled, his breathing starting to get heavier, his chest visibly heaving up and down.

Before you could even respond, a certain sound from the main gate made you pull away from him as quick as the lightning striking a certain someone. The sight of you distancing yourself away from him due to the fear that someone will see you like this caused a weird feeling in his stomach that his eyes automatically dropped on the ground.

As the doors of the main gate opened, it revealed to be his parents, bags of groceries on each side of their hands. You greeted both of them but for some reason, Kusuo stayed silent. After a couple of minutes, they finally entered the house but you stayed outside.

"Aren't you coming in too, dear?" Mrs. Saiki asked yet you shook your head from left to right as a response.

"I still need to visit the town... Thank you.." The woman smiled at you before nodding and bidding you a good bye as she went inside, leaving Kusuo by the door.

You waved at him, a smile hanging on your lips. However, he just looked at you before slowly closing the door before you. 

Your hands balled as you shoved it in your pocket, not entirely sure why he suddenly acted that way. With a pang of pain clinging on you, you turned your heels away from the household and started walking away.

   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  。 。。 

Kusuo looked at the cup of jello that he caught his brother pouring some kind of liquid at. He actually knew what it was since he saw Kusuke's blue print for it but decided to play along with his brother's expectations. He didn't actually thought that his little acting would give you a stronger bond with him...

but he also didn't know that it would cause such pain to reside deep within him..

He got ahold of the cup, throwing it on the trash can afterwards before anyone could even eat it and suffer from his idiotic brother's experiments.