✓ || 1 fanboy

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"What the.. where the hell am I?"

Just as you fluttered your eyes open, you were already in a room that you recalled as a new view to your eyes. Not to mention, you are tied up in a seemingly old wooden chair.

"The heck.. I don't remember signing up for any weird BDSM club..." You mumbled irritatingly, trying to move your hands and untie the rope wrapping around it.

"Ahhh.. Damn it."

 。。。。。

Kusuo stared mindlessly on a door, contemplating if what he's gonna do would benefit him or not and why he's thinking on doing it in the first place.

He was just readying his self to buy some coffee jello once he finally exits the school, not until he heard a certain guy who he recalls as one of Teruhashi's obsessed minions.

"I wonder if no one would enter the janitor's closet at this time... If someone does, then it's all the president's fault."

As a curious boy as he is, Kusuo can't help but to wonder what these dweebs were hiding in the said room. When he arrived to the location of the room, dozens of boys who were wearing some kind of an idiotic kimono with Teruhashi's name on it already crowded outside the room, all panicking and some shushing each other, warning that someone might hear them.

Kusuo rolled his eyes because of the stupidity they were showing. One of the boys seemed to notice his presence and in an instant, all of their attention were passed to him.

"Hey.. isn't that the guy our Queen Kokomi is--"

"Silence! We still need to know where--"

"Ah... So you guys were the one who tied me there? Geez... At least have a boy scout teach you how to tie a knot properly." With that sentence, you were able to silence all of them and glare at you. You sloppily walked your way besides the pink haired teen.

"You don't deserve to manifest your cancerous attitude in the outside world! You cause sadness to our lovely Teruhashi!"

"Yish! Are you all really that obsessed and desperate?" This seem to trigger all of them as one of them commanded to get the two of you. Kusuo, who noticed that you weren't able to realize what kind of trouble you just got yourself in, wrapped his fingers around your wrist before pulling you in running with him.

It was that moment that you were able to get back to your senses which gave you the motivation to run as well. You were too busy on trying not to trip due to Kusuo's speed that you were not distracted with the screams behind you anymore.

He abruptly stop once you reached the locker rooms, making you glare at him in a confused manner, a little bit terrified with the fact that the people you were escaping from is getting nearer.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE WE STOPPING?" You whacked your hand away from his grasp as you clenched your fists together.

"Get in." He sternly directed, pointing a conveniently open storage locker.

"I REFUSE TO GET MYSELF STUCK IN AN AWKWARD AND OVERRATED SITUATION WITH YOU." You crossed your arms in irritation, acting to just make a run for it without Kusuo. I mean, who wants to experience some ass beatings?

A sigh of annoyance slipped out of his lips as he mentally facepalmed his self. He could easily teleport both of you away from this mess but he doesn't want you to know anything about him being a psychic.

Before you could even take a single step away from him, he grabbed your arm and pushed you inside the locker.

"Don't you dare get inside here-" He slammed the door close, shutting you in the locker alone. Your face brightened up in embarrassment for assuming that he would actually hide in the same storage as you.

'Stupid thoughts' You grunted, fiddling with your thumbs to reduce the shame that you were currently feeling.

Once Kusuo reassured that you were now hidden safely, he casted invisibility upon his self in order to not be seen by those overdramatic fanboys.

When you observed that the noise was nowhere to be heard anymore, you placed a light knock on the metal door, aiming to get Kusuo's attention. Before your mouth could even say a single word, he already made his self visible again and opened the door, showing his slightly unamused face.

"Are they gone now?" He just shrugged his shoulders, his body blocking your view to whatever commotion is happening outside the locker. 

"Well, would you atleast get out of my sight?" You took a step towards him, doing your best to look as intimidating as you can.

Instead of moving away, he placed his hand on your shoulder and gently guided you to step back even further inside before closing the rusty door of the locker behind.

Your mind began screaming in confusion, realizing that you were in a confined space with Kusuo. You don't know what the hell he's thinking and you're slightly having an internal war within you if whether or not you should casually ask him why or attack him like the chaotic person that you are without even letting him explain first.

"YOU DARE TO GO AGAINST THE ORDER OF THE GREAT ALMIGH-" He placed a finger on your lips to shut you up.

"Teruhashi's outside." 

"Good thing for me I'm not you." With that, you bit his finger that was kind of distracting your speaking. You waited for his reaction but nothing changed in his face. He just took his finger and used it to flick your forehead.

"I bet she's gone now-"

"She's still present outside." You just pursed your lips, avoiding eye contact with him upon receiving that response from him.

"She's not after me so just let me out. You could stay here all by yourself until whatever time you feel like staying in a small ass space."

Kusuo was so amused with how you managed to act pissed despite the awkward situation. You weren't giving any signs of giving up in debating with him and this gave him another reason to grow such interest towards you.

It seems like you just got yourself a fanboy...