✓ || 1 night of feelings

"Okay first of all, what the hell are you all doing here?" This were the first words that bombarded out of your lips as the clock stroke at 3 in the afternoon.

It was unusual for your head to ache this much in a normal day on your spring break.. but it's more unusual to see the boys standing outside your apartment with pillows and thin blankets on their hands. To be specific, Kaidou, Nendou and Aren were there.

"Sleepover!" They all chanted together, disturbing your eardrums. You raised your eyebrow before folding your arms in frustration.

"And who told you that you could just spend the night here?"

"No one.. But you know.. We want to have some quality time with you, bro!" Nendou chirped while messing your hair. You slapped his hand away and glared at them.

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Before you could even close your door completely, Aren blocked his foot on the door frame.

"Take your foot off or you'll walk home without one." You threatened in a deathly manner, still clutching on the wooden door. However, Aren didn't budged and successfully barged in your humble home since obviously, he's stronger than you.

"Alright Aren!" Kaidou and Nendou cheered, skipping their way in your apartment and infested your living room.

"I'm gonna kill you later. Just wait." You hissed at Aren while scolding the other two boys to not touch your stuffs. The purple haired teen felt his heart skipped a beat with your death threat as he nervously closed the door.

Before your mind could generate a weird imagination, the sleepy author reassures to you that there will be no explicit event that involves harem which will happen to you.. maybe, I don't know.. I'm just the narrator here..

You readied yourself to beat them out of your house but then a light knock was placed on the door. You stomped your way towards it and furiously opened it, only to reveal a furious looking Kusuo as well.

Your mouth gape open, words on its way to ask him, only to be stopped by him directly walking inside your apartment.

"Oi Saiki! I thought you were too busy to join us when I asked your earlier!" Nendou pointed out, earning a glare from Kusuo.

'It's actually because you said you're going on a free eating spree.' He grunted in his mind, facing towards you afterwards.

"Is my place a shelter for lost boys now? The hell do you all think this is? Neverland?" 

Despite all your efforts in trying to get them to leave you, they were still very persistent and stayed even after threatening them that you'll call the police and accuse them for trespassing. Unfortunately, Aren seemed to have a comeback for any threats that you throw that involves the law.. he must be really spending an awful lot of time in the delinquent hall before.

You were currently washing the dishes while complaining in your mind. Dinner just ended and now you were stuck in cleaning plates that you didn't even used. Although Aren and Kaidou offered to wash it for you, you declined them knowing that they'll just probably break it.

"Uh hey, (Y/N)-chan." The clanking sound of the plates clashing together and the blue haired boy's voice  mixed with each other annoyed you so much that you ended up staring at the bubbles on the sink.

"Yeah?" Kaidou walked beside you and observed how you rinsed the soap out of the utensils.

"What are you doing?" You glared at him, making sure if he was joking or not.