ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡

~ 3 years later~~

~ 3 years later~~

Yoongi's pov :

It had been 4 years since eunha and I got together and it's the best 4 years of my life. We do get small misunderstandings here and there but we always make sure to resolve it.

Those misunderstandings just made our relationship stronger. It had been 2 years since we graduated, us, bts became very well known and we perform everywhere. I became a producer while eunha became the owner of her own café and not only that but she also owns a franchise of restaurants.

Even if we're busy in our own life, we never forget to hangout and catch up with each other. Back to the present, today is my birthday and eunha told me that we will be going somewhere. I kept pestering her to tell me but she won't. I'm actually planning to propose to her because within these 4 years of us together, I know that I don't want to let her go and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Now I better stop daydreaming cuz eunha is already honking the car horn at me. I went outside and went to the drivers seat and drove off.

"luv, can you tell me the address?" I asked her and she typed the address on the built in GPS in my car.

"there luv, just follow the GPS" she said and smiled at me.

"you know, I'm planning to take you out today but it seems like you have another thing in mind" I told her.

"Well, yes but I promise you. You're gonna like it" he said and leaned to kiss my cheeks.

"okay if you say so" I said. After driving for 30 minutes, the GPS said that we already arrived.

"is this the place luv?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Let's go?" she said and when I got to her side, she pulled me towards the door.

"you open it luv" she said and I opened the door. Once I got inside, I received a surprise.

"surprise!!!" everyone shouted and I just stood on my place shocked, touched, clearly surprised.

"you did this luv?" I asked eunha and she just smiled at me and nodded.

"thank you my luv" I said and she peck my cheeks.

She pulled me to where the cake is and they sang happy birthday and I blowed the candle. We then went ahead and did some games, eat and us (BTS) performed our song.