Chapter 2: Changes

*5 years later-

We were still playing hide and seek at Rarity's place even though were now first years in Highschool.. But this time, my friend Rainbow Dash joined in the fun.

I met Rainbow Dash in the first day of school and we quickly formed a bond of friendship since we share likings, but Rarity doesn't seems to be happy that Im always with Rainbow..

That's why Rarity invited both of us for another one of her playdates today so we can bond with the two of us.. But I knew that she only invited me so she can do some weird things to me that feels uncomfortable like she used to do always since were still 7.

Even though the bond between me and Rainbow Dash are strong, it cant compare the friendship me and Rarity have..

"1,2,3-" As soon Rainbow started to count, Rarity immediately grabbed my hand and lead me back to her room upstairs.

"Uhh Rare, I can hide by myself ya know?" I whispered in my friend's ear.

"I know a good hiding spot Aj!"

"Let me guess, to your bedro-" I was cut off when she covered her my mouth with her hand.

"Shh! That Rainbow haired girl will hear you."

"Her name's Rainbow Dash, Rare.. Did you not know?" I asked confused yet slightly shocked.

"I- I know that! She's also my friend since she's your friend."

"Y-you're lying to me again.. Rarity."

"What? No Im not darling!"

"I can tell by your voice.."

"Shh! Were here!" She squealed in excitement as she opened her bedroom door.

As soon we entered the room, she immediately jumped to her bed and hid underneath the thick pink blanket of hers.

"Nice try sugarcube but that's the first place Rainbow will che-"

"10! Ready or not here I come losers!" I heard Rainbow yelled from downstairs.

"Oh shoot!" I gasped in panic.

I just ran around the room to look for a place to hide. But when I heard Rainbow's footsteps coming closer, I felt a soft hand pulling me onto the bed.

"R-Rarit-" I was interrupted again by her hand.

"Shh.. She's here.." She whispered before completely wrapping us with the blanket so Rainbow couldn't see us.

After a few seconds of silence, we both heard the door slam into the wall which made a loud noise.

"Im here mother vuckers!" Rainbow laughed.

Even though I tried my best to keep my cool since me and Rarity are closed to each other's bodies, it was getting hard to breath under the sheets with her..

I can feel the warmth of her body touching mine, making my cheeks turn red uncontrollably. Rarity on the other hand just covered her mouth to stay quiet.

After we heard the door close, I laughed in relief as I slowly lift the blanket up. But Rarity pulled my hand and placed it on her waist afterwards.

"R-rarity!" I gasped in shock as I felt my cheeks blush even more.

"Dont remove the blanket yet darling.. She might be on this room."

"We already heard the door open Rare.. Rainbow is not here! So p-please.."

"We can't be sure Applejack.." She replied before laying her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around my stomach.

"Rare come on.. Social distancing right?" I giggled nervously.