Chapter 26: Can we just talk?

*3rd person pov-

As the tension between the two newly coupled teens slowly gets its aura worse, the rest of their friends watched from the side as Sunset and Twilight held Rainbow Dash from charging at Rarity.

With Applejack still down on her knees, taking the sudden tragic news in her heart, she was unable to say any response to her friends' questions.

Rainbow Dash kept denying the fact about the death of the cowgirl's parents. Instead, she insisted that Rarity planned it all.

But the blonde teen never listened to her friend. All she can feel was the pain of her heart, breaking into a million pieces.

Aside from the news of her parent's death, something also painfully struck Applejack's heart. It was losing her long built trust with Rainbow Dash.

She always knew Rainbow Dash would never do such a thing according to their bond and trust since the first day they met.

But all Applejack could focus on was her stupidity in not knowing about this obvious yet devastating news.

And yet there's Rarity. She continued comforting her friend by giving her soft gentle taps on the back while whispering the words "it's okay" in Applejack's ear.

Moments later, Rainbow Dash finally gave up on yelling sense to Applejack. She instead let her tears flowed down her face, knowing the fact that the single phone call Applejack took will destroy everything built between them.

Now that the room went silent, Pinkie pie quickly stepped up in the scene and ran up to Applejack, wiping her tears afterward.

"A-applejack.. I'm so sorry." She muttered after tucking Aj's loose hair strand behind her ear.

Fluttershy followed. "We didn't know your parents are gone.. We're so sorry for your loss."

"It's a shame Rainbow Dash, your best friend, never mentioned this to you nor had the guts to tell you the truth." Rarity whispered, still holding Applejack close to her arms.

"You son of a b*tch! We already talked about this crap! You stupid f*ck-"

Before Rainbow could add more cuss words to her sentence, Sunset unexpectedly delivered a quick punch directly at her face, making Rainbow gasp in pain.

"Ack!" She groaned with wide-opened eyes. "What the hell, man?!"

"You kept the news about Applejack's parents for 10 years?! And you didn't even tell her after all these years?"

"It's because I didn't wanna make her upset, jackass! I was only trying to protect he- KFF!"

Once again, Rainbow Dash was cut off before she could finish her sentence. But this time the punch didn't come from Sunset. This time, it came from Applejack herself.

Rainbow wasn't able to counter back nor dodge that shocking attack from the cowgirl since Sunset and Twilight were still holding her arms.

All she can do now was watch Applejack shake her fist to somehow relieve the pain from her strong punch to the Rainbow haired teen.

"A-asshole.." Applejack forced out a broken smile before delivering another punch directly to Rainbow Dash's stomach.

The poor teen gasped and coughed out bits of blood, still unaware that blood was already dripping down her nose from Sunset's attack.

Before Applejack could strike again, Rarity and Pinkie pie immediately ran up to her and pull her back to avoid making the fight worsen.

"You idiot, Dash! How could you do this to me? I thought we had something!?" Applejack shouted with a broken cracked voice.