Chapter 7: Wanna drink?

After our class was finally dismissed hours later, I immediately packed my things and pulling Rainbow Dash outside, holding her hand of course which made the idiot blush again.

Since Rarity and Coloratura talked the whole day without replying nor talking to me, I decided to reschedule our little play date tomorrow so me and Dash can continue her so called 'date night' even though were just friends.

It still bothers me until now that Rarity immediately fell in love with Coloratura instantly, well not in love but she's obsessed with that lady.

But since I respect and love her as a friend, I just gave those two girls some space to talk about their fashion sense crap.

"H-hey jackass, mind letting go of my hand?" She muttered in embarrassment.

"We used to do this all the time idiot, why are you complaining about it now?" I asked confused after letting go of her hand.

"Its just.. Yeah we used to do this all the time and I dont mind it but-" she started, placing her hand behind her neck after. "Its getting kinda weird now that were.. Teens."

"Wha- Oh come on Rainbow there's nothing embarrassing about it. Its not like were a couple or anything."

"I wish we are a couple." She joked with a loud laugh.

"J-jackass, Im s-straight.. "

"And its sounds that your not sure about that Apples." She giggled while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut it skittles hair. Where do you want to go now?"

"There's a bar near by, I heard they sell good boobs-"

"ITS BOOZE PERVERT!"

"Tomato, potato its all the same for me, lets go shall we?" She laughed back while walking ahead of me. "You need to drink with me okay? So I wont feel like the only girl drinking there."

"I can never say no to a jackass like ya." I giggled before following her.

"Its because you f*cking want me."

"Stop using Rarity's stupid jokes dumbass. Speaking of Rarity, have you seen her? I haven't seen her got out of the campus yet."

"She's probably making out with that Friend of hers."

"Idiot, she will never do that."

"I don't know, maybe? I mean she looks petty bi to me."

"Rarity's the most girliest person I know Dash, she ain't liking anygirl."

"But.. Its pretty obvious that she likes you.."

"As a friend.. Just forget about me and Rarity for now okay? Its all confusing but hey.."I started, placing my hand on her shoulder. "This is our time, okay?"

"Dude- your making me feel awkward stop it!" She yelled in nervousness as her cheeks reddened as heck.

"Oh god here we go again.."

"Its like you really love me or something? Am I really that irresistible?" The dumbass yelled while doing some dramatic poses.

"S-shut up! People are watching you!"

"The hell I care Apples?" She giggled.

The Rainbow haired doofus then started to walk backwards so she can still face me with that teasing look of hers.

"Watch where your going jerk." I giggled.

"Hell nah, I can do this all da-" She was cut off when her foot stepped on a ledge, causing her to loose her balance.