Chapter 17: On my way

A day has passed since our encounter with Rarity at the mall, but something is making feels so odd yet so excited today, and I just woke up-

Me and my new friends left an hour after when Rarity eventually left me for Coloratura and her b*tches, as usual.

But instead of getting angry at her, I just shrugged it off and placed her little note with her kiss mark on it to my bag.

Aside for Rarity leaving me, something else was bothering me at that time.

It was Rainbow Dash, she's actin' way more weirder than usual. Sure she still acted like a complete jackass back there but she seemed so affected in a way..

Whenever Im with Rarity, she'll always act so strange and its either flirt with me more or just stay silent the whole time. I wonder why?

But enough about that, I have a date with Rarity today. Not actually a date but its better than one of her old childish play dates back when we were little.

After I finally crawled out of my bed, I immediately grabbed my clothes in my closet before running to my bathroom, locking the door and facing the mirror afterwards.

Then I noticed something. So I slowly touched my cheeks and leaned closer to the mirror.

"Am I.. Blushing?" I asked, slightly confused.

I guess just thinking about the fact that Im spending some time with Rarity is makin' me feel so weird. Could it be the reason?

Nah, maybe Im just excited to see her, my best friend. But whenever I think deeply about it, I felt my cheeks burning like before.

I chuckled, removing my shirt after. "Why do I even get excited when I think of her? Do I really missed her that much?"

*Time skip-

After I got out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body as I slowly made my way to the mirror.

I was about to grab my toothbrush from its container when suddenly I heard my phone rang an incoming call on the shelf.

So I drop my toothbrush and grabbed my phone, only to see a request of a video call with Rainbow Dash.

Im not even wearing any clothes except for a towel but since she's my best friend, she doesn't mind.. Right?

Taking a deep breath, I quickly accepted her call, slightly rising my phone in front of me to video myself.

"Heya Apples!" Rainbow greeted as soon her video camera showed her face up close.

"Howdy Dash, why'd you called? Im kinda busy right now." I smirked while slowly lowering my phone down, making my slightly covered body visible to her.

Her eyes suddenly went wide at the scene before letting out a loud cough. Not long after, she dropped her phone and ran out of the camera view.

"Dash? Hello?" I asked again, looking around the view in her room.

What the hell just happened? All I did was show some part of my covered body.. On purpose.

I just sighed and leaned the camera on a container before turning around to remove the towel.

Suddenly, I heard Rainbow coughed again which made me close my towel back and turn around.

When the idiot finally picked up her phone, it shows that she was covering her nose with a slightly red tissue. Not to mention her cheeks were reddened too.

"Oh look your back."

"Y-yeah sorry about that.. I just never expected to see that magnificent view." She giggled after placing her phone on a stand. "So.. Mind showing me more?"