Chapter 3: Better friend?

*Hours later-

I woke up in a room that I see almost everyday, making me glance at the messy room for seconds before crawling out of the bed.

My heads hurts for some reason, all I remember is Rarity wont talk nor let me play with her toys because she was too busy playing with Rainbow a while ago so I just sat on the coach and.. Fell asleep?

I just shook my thoughts away after fixing my messy blonde hair, going back downstairs afterwards only to see Rarity and Rainbow playing a board game called monopoly.

"H-hey girls." I greeted with a weak smile.

"Hey Aj you're awake! Are you okay?" Rainbow greeted back while running towards me for a hug.

I just giggled softly as I hugged my Rainbow haired friend back, Rarity on the other hand dint even look nor noticed me, she just continued fixing her paper money.

"Im fine Dash, I honestly dont know what happened a while ago." I giggled, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh you fell asleep on the coach idiot, Rarity's mom carried you to Rare's room." Rainbow laughed while tapping my back.

"Great.. What time is it?"

"Its still 10:00 pm dude, you slept really early! Luckily your awake now so we can have some real fun unlike Rarity's boring board games."

"Hey, Its fun! Dont judge me. Can we just finish this game darling?" Rarity yelled back at Rainbow.

Rainbow roller her eyes in a playful way before seating back down to her place so I just followed her and sat down beside Rarity.

"Heya Rare." I smiled at my purple haired friend, but she pretended not to hear me.

"Rarity? Hey.." I repeated but she ignored me once again.

"For the love of- Rarity talk to m-"

"What?! Cant you see Im focusing over here Applejack?" Rarity yelled back in slight anger.

My eyes widened in shock as soon she yelled at me same as Rainbow. The two of just stayed silent throughout the whole game while Rarity kept on cheering in joy whenever Rainbow's player steps on her properties.

"Woo! You owe me 300 dollars Rainbow cause you stepped on my property!" Rarity squealed happily.

"Again? F*ck this-"

"Language darling! My mom is just in the kitchen she can hear you!"

"Im old enough to cuss Rarity." She laughed back but when she noticed that my eyes were tearing up, she immediately faced me in a worried way."You okay Apples?"

"Im okay.. I just- go back to Rarity's room." I replied, standing up.

There's no point on watching my two friends play, whenever I try to talk to Rarity, she was always focused on her goddamn board game.. And its making me feel weak inside.

"What? Y-you can join us if you want to." Rainbow quickly said as she grabbed my hand.

I just smiled back and pulled my hand back, glancing at Rarity who's eyes were all over at the f*cking game.

"You can join us darling just dont be a baby about it." Rarity interrupted, still looking at the game on the table.

"Nah Im good Rare.. Thanks." I started with a forced smile as I turned around to face the staircase.

"I wish I had monopoly all over your mind.." I muttered silently to myself

"What was that Applejack?" Rarity asked.