Chapter 11: Recall some memories

"Just run!"

I was still frozen in shock after I followed Rainbow's to the only open street in the street, only to see 4 men smoking and polishing their knifes.

Even though I told Rainbow to run multiple times, she just stayed right beside me, grabbing my hand afterwards.

But when those boys turned their attention to us, their main leader let out a sinister grin before throwing his cigarette away.

"Hey ladies, what are you two doing out here in a time like this?" He asked with a smug look while approaching us.

"W-were just on our way home." I replied, stepping in front of my friend to protect her.

"Don't go home just yet girlies, wanna have some fun with us?"

"F*ck off dude!" Rainbow growled back, flicking her middle finger up.

"Woah we have a feisty one boys!" The jackass started before unbuckling his belt. "Wanna have a good time?"

Me and Dash just backed away from the armed man, still trembling in fear. But when I realized his crew already blocked our way to my house, I started to glance around the place to think of a plan.

Rainbow on the other hand kept on flicking her middle finger to the boys while backing away. But she wont let go off my hand for some reason.

"Come on girls, this wont hurt a bit." The man laughed after showing us his pocket knife.

"Please.. We don't want no trouble." I nervously muttered while before secretly tapping Dash's back.

"Then you shouldn't have be out in the streets this late. Besides cowgirl! You and your friend can trust us."

"Like hell we would!" Rainbow yelled back in anger as she pushed me away and delivered a direct punch on the man's face, sending him to groan and tumble on the ground.

I then immediately pulled Rainbow closer to me before grabbing the man's pocket knife beside him, still holding my friend's hand.

"B-back off!" I growled, pointing the sharp knife to his neck after Rainbow stepped on both his hands.

"Kkff! Goddammit you two are strong.."

"Woooh! Take that asshole!" Rainbow cheered.

"Now.. Tell your boys to let us through before I push this knife into your neck."

"You wouldn't dare to do it.." The man laughed.

"Oh never underestimate a girl like me.." I replied, slowly pressing the knife onto his skin which made him scream in pain.

"W-woah Applejack! What are you doing man?!" Dash nervously asked as soon she saw a line of blood on his neck.

"Just teaching this asshole not to mess with us." I answered after slightly deepening the knife on his skin.

"Arrgg! What the hell are you 3 doing there?! Come here and help- ACK!"He was cut off when I slammed my knee on his chest.

"Take one more step are your friend gets a knife in his throat!"

"Danm Apples.."

Seconds later, the rest of his crew quickly stepped aside our way to let us pass through. What bothers me is why didnt did they tackled us when they had a chance?

I guess they're just scared of us, mostly me because I literally threatened to kill their leader but still, at least I got Rainbow safe.. And that's all it matters.