Chapter 20: The party has begun

After Rainbow took the case of boozes from Fluttershy's hands, she quickly placed it down onto Rarity's desk, grabbing one for herself after. 

We just stared at her, especially Rarity who was clearly hiding her anger towards the drunk rainbow haired teen. 

Pinkie pie and the girls on the other hand, just kept sharing looks, displaying nervousness and shyness for me and Rarity since they came her uninvited. 

But Rarity was out of her zone, knowing her for years, whenever she smiles at someone and look away disgusted afterwards, it means the person she's with isn't fancying her, and its Rainbow Dash. 

For me, it was unexpected that Rainbow actually came here, uninvited and drunk. Ah guess this is what she meant back at our call. 

And to be honest, Im kinda happy that she's here instead of Countess and her friends. Now me and Rarity could fully re-experiences our little playdates with Rainbow. 

Dash then took out her keys and placed its top on the bottle's cap, flicking it upwards to remove its cap which send out flying directly to Rarity's face. 

"Ow!" Rarity gasped as soon the bottle cap hit her left cheek. "Watch it! Is that boozes?!" 

Rainbow smirked. "Sorry not sorry, Rare." She added before taking a sip on her drink. "Yeah it is, want some?" 

"R-rainbow! My mom can't see me drinking that! How did she ev-" 

Rainbow suddenly cut the purple haired teen of by throwing a bottle at her. Luckily Rarity was able to catch it before it lands and breaks to the ground. 

"Hey!" Rarity gasped. 

"Relax Rarity. Your mom told us that she's going out to buy some milk or something." 

Sunset Shimmer stepped forward. " Actually she told us that she's gonna meet up with her friend.." 

"Like I said, milk!" Rainbow laughed in a drunk tone as she walked up to me, placing her hand around me after. "Now come on, not to ruin your little play date or anything but its more fun with even more friends!" 

"But this day is for me and Appl-" Rarity was once again cut off by no other than the drunk idiot. 

"Shush! Why are you even that much angry, Rarity?" Rainbow asked after walking up to the girls. "Aren't we your friends?" 

Rarity then stayed silent, still doing that fake forced smile of hers to show the others. But when I shoved her by the shoulder, she immediately snapped out of her thoughts as she faced Sunset and the others. 

"O-of course were all friends here, darlings!" She nervously answered while walking up to Fluttershy to give her a quick hug. 

"Awesome!" Rainbow cheered after running up to me again. "See girls, she said were all friends here. So no need to act shy, losers!" 

Not long after, a smile quickly went up on Pinkie pie's face, followed by Sunset and her lover. 

And that's where Rainbow pushed me to the bed which made me gasp. But when I saw how happy she was, I can't help but smile irresistibly for her. 

"You look so happy than usual, sugarcube, Is there something you wanna explain to me?" I asked, seating up at the bed. 

"Huh, what do you mean? Of course Im always happy!"

I stood up and moved closer to her, causing her to take a few steps backwards. "No, its not that.." 

"Then what is it, Apples?"