Chapter 24: She wanted more

With her lips still intact with mine, all I can do was stare at her with widened shocked eyes as she continued to deepen the kiss. 

My heart suddenly beat faster as soon her lips slammed onto mine, my cheeks turned into a new shade of red, my body stayed frozen and this guilty feeling inside my chest eventually faded. 

Her lips were soft and her kiss seemed like she was passionate about it. Her hand then started to roam around my chest and down to my waist. 

At the shocking moment, the drunk idiotic personality of me completely overthrown both my mind and body. 

Same as Rainbow, I already drank the same limit of boozes with her. But something's odd. Even though she already had about 9 bottles today, she still seems to be in control. 

So I just let her take the lead which made her deepen our kiss even more, slightly licking my lips to ask for an entrance afterward. 

I didn't kiss back. Instead, I just closed my eyes and felt the pleasure of my friend's giving me through her rough yet gentle kiss. 

I can hear her silently moaning my name out between our kiss. Her eyes were closed as her arms suddenly pulled me closer to her body. 

When suddenly, something in me snapped which made my eyes open and part away from Rainbow Dash's kiss. 

"R-rainbow.," I muttered in a shocked tone in my voice. "W-what the hell?" 

She then slowly opened her eyes, smiling in a weak way afterward. "Applejack.." Dash started and cupped my cheeks. "I.. Like you, idiot." 

My eyes widened in pure shock as my heart started to beat even faster. I just stayed silent, still presenting a shocked expression. 

Rainbow, on the other hand, was still smiling and looking deep into my eyes. Her hand was in place in my waist and her other one was cupping my cheeks. 

When I was about to speak up to break the silence, she suddenly placed her forehead on mine, still looking into my eyes. 

"Shh.. It's okay." She giggled after tucking my hair behind my ear which made my cheeks blush even more. 

Without any hesitation, I quickly pushed her away and covered my mouth with my hands. "R-rainbow.. What the hell, man?!" 

She stood up. "Didn't you hear me, Apples? I said I like you." Rainbow continued as she placed her hands on her Jacket's pockets. "You don't have to freak out about a small kiss, asshole."

"What do you mean?" I asked while standing up. "Like me.. In a friendly way?"

"Oh god, you're really dumb. How many bottles did you drink again?" She continued, looking back up to the magnificent view up in the skies.

 "Oh, by the way, you taste like beer-filled apples."

"Don't f*cking change the subject, Rainbow!" I shouted back, placing my hands on the railing behind me. 

She sighed and turned her back on me." I knew you would react like this when I make my first move.. You just have to hear me out, okay?" 

My anger looks slowly faded away. "W-what? What is going on, why are ya actin so weird this whole day?!" 

With Rainbow's back still turned on me, I heard a sigh escaped her breath. "Better keep your voice down, loser, the girls are sleeping." 

"What do you mean you like me? Why would you kiss me, a loser like me?!"

"I said lower your voice goddammit, Aj!" Rainbow yelled back in anger. 

She then charged at me and pinned me to the edge of the railing, holding my collar with to make me maintain my balance to face her right in her magenta eyes.