Chapter 19: Unexpected visit

After me and Rarity heard her mom shouted from downstairs, an irresistible smile suddenly went up her face as she mysteriously jump up and down out of excitement. 

I just stared at her, confused and a little scared. Knowing Rarity for years, whenever she does this means she had something sinister in plan, like a goddamn dress up game. 

But this time, Miss Crumbles yelled out that there's someone here to see us. I wonder who could it be?

Aside from that, Who the hell was that dreamy boy Rarity mentioned earlier in her call, I cant seem to get rid of it in my mind. 

After a few times of cheering out of excitement, Rarity finally stopped and faced me with that cute irresistible smile of hers. 

She shrieked in joy. "Yeah they're here!" Rarity continued, making me look at her in pure confusion. 

"Who?" I asked, getting up from her bed. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I invited my friends to come over!" 

My eyes widened, running up to her in a hurry. "You did what?!" I started, peeking out the door. "You mean Coloratura and her b*tches- I mean.. her friends?" 

"Why yes darling! And no, they are certainly not b*tches." 

"B-but.. You told me its just me and you this time." 

"You and me, alone?" She asked, holding in her laughter from bursting out. "Oh darling, Im full of surprises!" 

"You.." I muttered after looking away. "Lied to me, again Rarity." 

"I did not! Ugh, come on Applejack they're the most popular teens in school, not to mention that they are so fashionable!" 

"So? I'm not even friends with them.." 

"Can you please get along with them?" 

"I.. I can try." 

Before she could walk out of the room, I quickly pulled her back in, facing her diamond eyes afterwards which made her cheeks turn red. 

Our eyes met for seconds, feeling like an eternity for the both of us. But when I realized what were doing, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and spoke up. 

"R-Rarity.. You know Im not good with bonding with other people.." I muttered, placing my hand behind my head. "Especially with Countess." 

"Oh shush now Applejack! Of course no need to be shy, were all friends here after all right?" 

"They're yer friends, not mine." 

Rarity rolled her eyes. "Ugh can you please stop complaining?" She pouted in a cute grumpy tone in her voice. "Can you please get along with them, pwease?" 

I sighed and let go off her hand. "I-I can never say no to you Rares.. But I can't keep my promises." I finally agreed with a weak smile. 

She suddenly squealed cheerfully, pulling me into a tight hug afterwards. "Aww your the best darling! Thank you." 

"Anything for you Rarity.." I replied while pulling away from the hug to face her. "Hey now, you don't wanna keep your friends waiting downstairs, right?"

"Oops, sorry I forgot! I guess I kinda lost track in time when I hugged my best friend." She chuckled. 

"Rare, it was just about 5 seconds when you hugged me." I laughed after walking back to her bed. 

"I know but it kinda felt like we hugged for minutes.. Maybe even for hours!" 

"You and your fantasy Rarity. J-just.. Go greet your friends, I'll just wait up here."