Chapter 22: First kiss

Eyes were widened, all in shock and just plain speechless after Rainbow proudly announced her dare.

It was an unexpected yet so shocking. It was a dare that shocked everybody in the room, especially me and Rarity since the dare was tasked to us. 

With our mind's still unable to respond nor think to the current situation, Rarity suddenly spoke up which broke the silence around the room.

"W-what?!" She gasped with the same shock reaction.

Rainbow smirked and leaned to Fluttershy's side. "I dare you to kiss Applejack, B*tch." 

"R-Rainbow, What the hell?!" I growled before charging at her, gabbing her shirt's collar to pull her closer. "What the hell are you up to?"

"Woah Aj! Chill out dude.." Rainbow replied, gently pushing me back to my place within our circle. 

"Darling I will never do such a thing with Applejack! What kind of dare even is that?" 

The Rainbow haired teen sighed. "Oh come on Rares, why are you two panicking that much?" 

"Its because you dared us to kiss each other! No, not only kiss but passionately make out!" I replied in a slightly angered tone. 

"Look, I never dared you two to make out. I just ordered you two to french kiss.-" 

I cut her off by throwing a beer cap onto her face. "But why?! Why dare our friend to do such a ridiculous thing?" 

Dash arched an eyebrow, glancing at the rest of our shocked and speechless friends. "Did you hear that girls? Rarity's our friend, she's Applejack's friend." 

"Of course she's our friend, Rainbow Dash! Stop drinking, your already hella drunk." 

Suddenly, I felt Rainbow placed her arm around me, making my cheeks to slightly turn red before looking away. 

"Oh Applejack, you're right.. I'm drunk." She started as she tried looking into my eyes. "But I can still think straight, idiot."

Sadly, I never looked back. But the warmth of her body touching mine somehow made a strong feeling come up to my chest.

Aside from Rainbow being such a drunk idiot, Rarity was now looking back and forth around the room in a nervous way. 

Her cheeks were slightly reddened, the look in her eyes tells me that she's nervous about somethin', probably about our dare. 

"If you can think straight, then why give us such idiotic dare?" 

She smiled to my question after looking away from my eyes. "We're all friends here right? Kissing your FRIEND isn't a bad thing." Dash continued. 

"Kissing your friend is so wrong in so many levels darling!" Rarity added, sounding kinda angry. 

"Chill slutty-ass this is just an experiment! I mean, Applejack over here sucks at love and she clearly needs to learn." 

I just rolled my eyes and flicked my middle finger up in front of her. "H-hey! Screw ya Dash, I don't need to learn anything.. Especially love."

"But don't you wanna learn how to kiss, Apples? Rarity here is a good test for you since she kissed so many men with that mou-" 

"Shut it Rainbow!" Rarity cried out as she slammed her beer bottle onto the floor which created a loud noise, making all of our attentions to turn to her. 

"Its true.. I kissed many boys bef-" 

"Including the boy named Cam?" Pinkie pie interrupted while raising her hand.