Chapter 6: Her new friends

After a few hours has passed, the teacher finally dismissed our class for our first break. Rainbow Dash immediately fixed her things before wrapping her arms around me, as usual.

I just gigged softly as I patted her Rainbow colored hair after grabbing my wallet inside my bag.

"Ready to go loser?" I grinned.

"Hell yeah, class was boring and it made me hungry!" She groaned after snatching the apple in my hand.

"H-hey!"

"What? Im hungry."

"Jackass, I guess you can have that." I laughed while placing my wallet into my pocket.

"Thanks Apples, I always knew you like me."

"Want me to yeet you off a cliff, skittles hair?"

"Uh no ma'am!"

"Good, anyways lets go. I'll get Rarity hold on." I replied before walking up to my Friend who was currently still talking to Countess.

It bothers me that those two instantly became friends in the first day which was hard to do in this hell hole of a school.

I always knew that Countess wasn't always into fashion, I wonder what could those two have in common?

"Howdy Rare, wanna join me and Dash?" I asked with a warm smile, tipping my hat afterwards to look cool.

"Aww thanks Darling but Im already joining Countess!" She squealed in joy while cuddling her new friend's arm. "Is it okay with you?"

"Uh.. Yeah, sure. Its just- we haven't seen each other since were kids, dont you wanna join your old fr-"

"Listen Applejuice, your fabulous friend over here obviously wants to be with me so can you please accept it?"

"I.. Im sorry, see ya later Rare." I lastly muttered before walking back to Rainbow.

"A-Applejack." Rarity mumbled as she reached her hand out for me but she was pulled out of the class by her friend.

"Come on Rare! I've got to introduce you to my other friends then we'll share the school's gossips with you!"

As soon the two girls left the room, this strange feeling came up to my chest for some reason. It feels like the same feeling back from our play date from Rarity's place.

I cant seem to figure it out until today but my thoughts suddenly vanished when Rainbow jumped at me.

"Hey dont be sad dumbass! She's the same old Rarity, get used to it okay?"

"I.. I jusr thought she would hang out with us instead of the new chick she just met hours ago."

"Im sure Rarity's just making some new friends." Dash started, walking to the door afterwards. "You cuming?"

"Oh god its pronounced as 'coming' dumbass!"

"I know, I know Im just teasing with ya Aj." She laughed.

"You're such a dirty minded idiot but yeah.. Lets go." I laughed back, grabbing the idiot's hand and leading her to the cafeteria.

We do this holding-hands thing all the time since we were still kids but as time passes, I sometimes noticed Rd's cheeks turn red whenever I hold her hand..

"A-are you sure we still have to do this?" She nervously asked after slightly raising our hand

"Yeah, why not? We always do this remember."

"Yeah but its kinda getting.. Awkward ya know?"

"Oh shush you, this is completely normal. Its not like were a couple or somethin'."