Chapter 23: Movie night

I was still being pinned onto the wall as my hands were tightly held by the drunk Rainbow haired idiot.

Her sentence was still echoing and repeating itself in my mind while my expression presented pure shock.

Staring deep into her magenta eyes, I somehow felt lost by looking at them. They look so calm yet so passionately happy.

We just kept sharing looks, not even aware that both our cheeks were reddened while our friends watched us from the side.

A smile formed in my friend's face after she leaned closer to my mine, causing our nose to touch.

"What do you say, Applejack? Just to try.." She whispered in a calm voice.

Her voice was no longer broken like before, this time she sounded calm and Happy. And all of this happened as soon she pinned me to the wall.

"R-rainbow.. Get off." I managed to choke out after looking away from her eyes. "Come on.. The girls are staring at us."

"The hell I care, Apples? Let's just try this thing.."

"Rainbow.." I gasped as soon she placed her arm a few meters away from my head, tilting her head side wards to prepare.

With my right hand now free, I quickly placed it on her chest to push the idiot away. But my arm was somehow weakened.

"Dash please.." I begged again.

She smirked and closed her eyes. "One kiss wont hurt.."

In the moment, I was panicking, still not knowing what to do in this weird uncomfortable yet heart-beating situation.

I can feel my palms sweating and my heart beating faster as Rainbow leaned even more closer to my face.

She was getting closer and closer.. So I just closed my eyes and waited for her move.

But before she could fully press her lips against mine, we both stopped and opened our eyes when we heard someone clearing her throat.

When we look back to out friends, we saw Rarity standing up from the circle, crossing her arms to her chest afterwards while giving us that disturbed look of hers.

Seeing her with that stare along with the others, I quickly snapped out of ny thoughts before pushing Rainbow away from me, making her to fall on the ground.

"Im.. Sorry." I muttered in pure embarrassment, covering my face with my hands after.

Rarity scoffed. "That was.. Unexpected, Darling." She started while walking up to me. "You okay? Did she hurt you?"

"Oh shut up Rarity." Rainbow replied after getting back to her feet.

All of our friends was still speechless and smirking at us. But Rarity on the other hand suddenly pulled me into a hug as soon she took a step closer to me.

She then pulled away from the hug and pinched my cheeks, giving me one of her fake smiles.

"Oh Darling, its clear that this game is getting out of hand. Don't you think?"

"Yeah.." I answered, looking at Rainbow right in her eyes. "You're right.."

"Applejack.." Rarity giggled after she placed her arms around me. "Forget about what happened, no need to be sad. Wait, are you sad that Twilight ruined your moment?"

"But it was yo-" Twilight was cut off.

"Shush egghead this is some good drama!" Pinkie covered her friend's mouth.