Chapter 25: Let the truth be told

I woke up to a familiar cheerful voice calling my name in repeated times, making me let out a weak grumble before shifting my weight to my side. 

"Applejack, where are you?" It called again but I didn't bother to open my eyes. 

Instead, I rolled over to my side to avoid letting the sunlight shine in my face. But when I slowly adjusted my blanket, I felt an arm wrap around me. 

Its warm touch on my bare stomach made my eyes slowly open. But when I recognized the person cuddling me, it made my heart skip a beat. 

And there I saw Rainbow Dash. her multi-colored hair was a mess, her shirt was unbuttoned as it revealed a part of her bra, and there were red marking on her chest. 

My cheeks immediately turned red as soon as I saw an unexpected sight in front of me. Now that my eyes were fully opened, I quickly removed her hand from my stomach before rolling out of bed.

"AH!" I screamed, landing on the ground. 

After falling down to the cold floor, I quickly looked back at the peacefully sleeping teen on the couch. This made me wonder, "why in tarnation is she sleeping beside me?" 

I stood up and stretched my arms up, yawning afterward. "What happened last night?" I worriedly asked myself. 

Aside from my splitting headache after last night's party, I felt something moderately painful in my neck. 

I placed my hand on top of it, checking if I had any rashes or wound but all I touched was something rough.

And yet, that's not all. After glancing around the empty room to look for a mirror, I noticed that a familiar scent was following me around.

"That smell, it's not mine.." I muttered after breathing in the fragrant smell. 

It smelled very familiar, it's the same fragrant scent whenever I'm with someone but I can't recall where it's from.

I was having another hangover and it ain't no mystery. Of course, I had a couple of drinks last night, Heck, I can't even remember how many I had. 

I shook my thoughts away as when I saw a mirror in the corner of the room. Obviously, I quickly took the chance to check myself before my friends see me, looking all messed up. 

But when I stood in front of the mirror, my eyes widened as soon as I saw my own reflection. I saw that I was wearing a blue opened jacket with yellow stripes on its sleeve.

I quickly grabbed the jacket and stared at it, realizing that it was Rainbow Dash's favorite jacket. 

"What in the-" I gasped while looking at my reflection, moving a bit closer to see what's the aching pain in my neck. 

And there I saw red marks on my neck and all the way down to my chest. The jacket's zipper was half-opened which made my breast visible. 

But when I heard someone call my name again, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts before fixing myself up. 

I pulled the zipper back up and wore its hoodie to avoid letting them see whatever's swelling in my neck. 

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash! Where are you two?" I finally recognized her voice. 

"Crap, I don't have much time!" I told myself as I left my hair down instead of tieing it up to a ponytail. 

"I'm down here in the living room, Pinkie pie!" I nervously replied. 

The yelling continued along with footsteps coming down in the stairs, causing me to panic in this unexpected situation. 

Without any hesitation, I quickly ran up to Rainbow Dash and sat beside her, grabbing the blanket to cover myself. "I guess I have no choice.."