Chapter 13: New friends

I was awoken from my sleep when I heard someone calling my name as well with the sunlight shinning on my eyes, making me slowly open my eyes only to respond to a terribly aching head ache.

With my weak yet tired body, I managed to seat up and look around my surroundings while placing my hand on the back of my head.

"Morning, you gorgeous wreck." Rainbow chuckled as soon she entered the barn.

"Howdy Dash.. What the hell happened last night?" I asked after rubbing both my eyes.

"Oh nothing we just hooked up and-"

"WHAT?!"

"Relax it was a joke geez!" The Rainbow haired idiot laughed, seating next to me afterwards. "Hang over?"

"Y-yeah.. How did ya know?"

"The way you look, the way you talk, and your disgusting."

"Gee thanks for the compliments asshole, how about you? Aren't you feeling dizzy?"

"Nah, Im used to these things. Its actually hilarious to see you like this Apples." The idiot laughed while placing her arm around me.

"Screw you sugarcube.." I chuckled before gently pushing her away to make way for me to stand up. "Yaaawn.. What time is it?"

"About 12 in the afternoon. I already got home and took a shower."

"So you left me all alone for a few hours huh?"

"Not exactly, your brother found us sleeping together when he entered the barn. He just woke me up and told me to go home while he watches over you or something."

"Oh.. What about school? Did you already told Principal Celestia all about your Extremely true excuse?"

"You don't have to worry about that Aj cause- Drum roll please!" She cheered  while banging the post beside her.

"What are ya do-"

"Shush now my sexy ass child because-"

"Just say it already dumbass!"

"Fine, because you ruined my perfectly flawless drum roll act, Im here to tell you that Principal 'pain in the ass' Celestia has suspended our class for 2 days!!"

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah! Awesome right? Now we have a whole day to ourselves!"

"Well, what's the reason then?"

"Uhm.. I think its because one of the kids broke last night and start a fire in the science lab.. It's nothing."

Something's odd, that jerk is moving way too much and her hands were swinging back on forth.. I wonder why? She isnt like this at all.

"Dash?" I smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm.. Yes Aj?"

"Why are you sweating, Panicking and stuttering?" I asked while approaching her. "Did you do something bad?"

"Pfff- what are you talking about Apples? Of course I didn't do anything, I was just here with you the whole night.

"Then why is there a box of matches in your pocket." I asked, grabbing the box to show her.

"Uh.. I smoke weed now? I mean.. I use it for my cigarettes, yeah cigarettes."

"Yeah? If I know you well enough.." I grinned as I grabbed her collar and pulled her closer to my body, causing her cheeks to uncontrollably redden. "You disgust and hate smoking since we were kids, right?"