Chapter 14: Encounter

While me and Rainbow continued following our classmates leading the way, I can't stop thinking about what I saw earlier. Its really messing with my thoughts as excitement spread throughout my veins.

I just kept glancing around the crowded place, still hoping to find the familiar person I saw a glimpse of a while ago.

But when Rainbow caught me acting strange, she immediately placed her arm around me, looking into my eyes after.

"You okay Apples?"

"I should be the one asking you that question, sugarcube."

"Hm, why?"

"You feelin' okay with your gal?" I asked in a teasing way as I looked at the light pink haired teen walking in front of us.

When Rainbow followed my gaze, her cheeks suddenly turn red like from before, making her cough uncontrollably.

"Hah!" I laughed while patting her back. "You okay? That was one hell of a cough back there partner."

"First, screw you. Second, I dont like her that much okay! So shut up and-"

"LIKE WHO THAT MUCH?!" Pinkie pie suddenly squealed as soon she jumped up from behind us.

"Ahh! W-wait.. I thought you were walking ahead of us, Pinkie?" I asked, incredibly confused.

"Y-yeah.. Where the hell did you come from?" Rainbow added, still covering her blushing cheeks.

"I came from my birth givers when they had sex! Anyways-"

"WOAH, WOAH! That's not what she meant Pinkie!" Twilight nervously interrupted.

"Oohhhh! Well I came from the skies but never mind that! Back to my question, who do you like that much Rainbow?"

"Geez your an energetic pink jellybean aren't ya? But Im not gonna answer your question." The Rainbow haired idiot chuckled while crossing her arms.

"Aww bummers! I'll know soon~" Pinkie giggled before running slightly ahead of us.

I gotta admit, she's one weird girl. But whatever she did made Rainbow Dash even more nervous than before. I kinda like her in my group.

After we continued walking again, i gently placed my hand around the idiot and gave her a teasing eyebrow raised look.

"Why don't you just tell em'?"

"Seriously? We just met these morons!  Well except for Fluttershy but still its a no." She started after looking down to watch her love interest's-

"Hold up, are you lookin' at her ass? You perve-" I was cut off when she quickly covered my mouth with her hand before I could even finish my may sentence.

"S-shut up! That Pink girl might hear us again."

"Hm." I grinned, removing her hand on my face afterwards. "Our same old pervert will never change huh?"

"Nope, but serious tho. Are you okay? It looks like you're looking for someone."

"Nah Dash Im fine, I promise. I just thought I saw someone a while ago but I guess Im still drunk."

"Yeah you are, you still look like sh*t."

"Gee thanks pervert, you still looking at Fluttershy huh? You do really like her." I replied in a weak voice.

"Of course yeah, I mean.. I was wrong before, now I know she's hotter than you bu-"

"What the hell did you say?" I asked with my usual angry yet scary look to scare my friend.