Chapter 21: Truth or Dare

Now that Rainbow mentioned her question for Rarity again, a huge smirk went up her face as she took another sip from her beer.

With my mind still filled with slight disbelief and anger, I secretly shoved Rainbow Dash from behind which made her choke on her beer.

As the rest of our new friends watched her cough continuously, I quickly turned to Rarity and gave her a sincere smile with a thumbs up.

She just replied with a weak smile before taking a sip from her beer. It was clear that she never wanted to answer Rainbow's question.

Knowing Rarity's expression, I know that she's nervous about doing the dare. Does she not know our friend's names?

But we both know that if she wont do Dash's dare, she's continue asking about it for the whole day.

Aside from Dash being hella drunk, I gotta admit that she got Rarity good. I mean, Ah think its the best for all of us if she does the dare.

After Dash finally got a hold of herself, she quickly cleared her throat and faced to me.

"What the hell, Apples?"

I smirked. "Stop being such a jerk. Your drunk, Rainbow."

The drunk idiot just stick out her tongue before turning back to Rarity. "So, you gonna do my dare, Rares? Or do I have to tell them?"

"Tell them what?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Its a secret." Rainbow answered with a huge grin. "But it wont be anymore if Rari-ass fails my dare."

I sighed, looking into Rarity's diamond eyes after. "Look Rarity, we know that you-"

But before I could even finish my sentence, Rarity suddenly slammed her empty beer bottle to the ground which created a loud noise.

She then wiped her mouth and gave Rainbow Dash a slightly angered look.

But something's odd, her cheeks were all reddened, she looks goofy and somehow smiling weakly.

"Is she drunk?" I asked myself, still looking deep into her eyes.

How could she get drunk after finishing only 1 bottle? I guess she isn't used to drinking beer since she mostly drink wine.

"Fine, I'll do the dare!" Rarity finally agreed.

Rainbow them smirked and handed her another bottle of beer. "Then do it, b*tch."

"Can you please stop calling her that?" I muttered.

"Why? She's a female dog right?"

"Oh screw you Rainbow." Rarity started, opening her new bottle with a key from her desk. "Right, what's the dare again?"

"She dared you to name all of us." Fluttershy answered.

Rarity sighed. "Oh right, right darling.." She continued while glancing at our new friends in the formed circle.

Moments later, the purple haired teen finally spoke up as she slowly flicked her finger to point at Fluttershy in the left side.

"Your Fluttershy, right?" Rarity nervously smiled.

Fluttershy nodded her head to answer Rarity's question, making both of them to smile at each other.

Rarity continued. "Your Pinkie pie, Sunset.. S-shimmer and her perverted egghead girlfriend." She added as she pointed at the girls with the mentioned name.

Well at least she got some of them right even though it took her a few seconds to recall Sunset Shimmer's name.

But when she named Twilight Sparkles "Perverted egghead", Im guessing she only used that nickname that Rainbow gave her since she doesn't know her real name.