Chapter 12: Her girl

The Rainbow haired teen just stayed silent to my question, still looking the other way to avoid letting our eyes meet again and creating that weird feeling that we both feel.

The warmth of her body was somehow.. Making me calm and safe in her arms, maybe it's just my feelings for her as a friend.

Rainbow will usually answer as soon I ask her advices in a love interest but this question.. Took her minutes to think carefully. I wonder why? It's just a girl.. Why is she so nervous?

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Rainbow finally spoked up while placing her arm around me to act her cool self, as usual.

"Its complicated Apples, trust me."

"Just answer the simple question dumbass, yes or no?"

"Uh.." She nervously giggled while looking around the empty yet dirty barn. "Why do you even wanna know? Do you like me or something?"

"First, Im just curious. Second, Screw you, you drunk jerk." I chuckled, playfully punching her arms afterwards.

"Ouch! Hey stop doing that!"

"Only if ya tell me if you like that new girl!"

"F-fine, I like her!" She finally admitted with a cute giggle

I don't know why but.. I was somehow affected when she admitted it. I always knew she liked her and I was just teasing her but.. Why is this heavy feeling back in my chest again.

Instead of teasing her again, I just let out a soft chuckle before covering my face with my father's hat.

"H-hey.. You okay Apples?" Rainbow asked before grabbing my hat for her to wear.

"Oi my hat!" I started after I raised my hand to try and get it. "Come on, give it back!"

"Relax! I thought you trust me enough to wear it.."

"Ah do but.." I replied, looking back the dirt afterwards. "Fine.. You can wear it."

"Thanks Apples, you acted really strange when I admitted that I like Fluttershy.. Is something wrong?"

"Nah, I was just shocked.. And yeah-"

"Shocked? Why?" She asked, surprise.

"I mean.. Knowing you for all these years, I noticed that Fluttershy wasn't your type but now.. Im shocked, IN A GOOD WAY OF COURSE! What do you even liked about that new girl?" I explained with a nervous tone in my voice.

My Rainbow haired idiot just laughed as she placed my hat back on my hair and cupping my cheeks for a quick second to make me face her eyes.

"Heh, your right.. She isn't my type at all. But there's something about that new girl." She chucked before looking away from my eyes.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"I honestly don't know.. Let's admit it, your hotter than her and-"

"W-what..?" I gasped as my cheeks uncontrollably turn red.

"Don't take it too seriously Apples!" Rainbow denied while covering her reddened cheeks like me.

"Ahem, as I was saying. She's less hotter, prettier, and fun than you but when I lookes into her eyes the first time, I f-felt something.."

"Like a spark?" I started, placing my hand on her chest. "In your heart?"

"Y-yeah.. Kinda. But my love for that new girl isn't serious ya know? Sure she have nice boobs and that ass of hers but you have even bigger ones." The drunk idiot replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up!" I squealed before removing my hand on her chest to cover my insanely reddened cheeks. "Were you always this flirtatious back when we were kids?"

"Hell yeah, don't you remember?"

"Yeah but you were only kidding with me right? How about others?"

"Nah, I only flirted with you then, only you."

"Oh.. Well you were just kidding right..?"

"Yeah.." She sighed, placing her arm around me and laying her head on shoulder afterwards, causing the same strange feeling came up to both my mind and chest.

"Im.. Feeling sleepy now." She giggled before pulling me into a cuddle.

"Heh.. Goodnight dumbass." I replied with a warm smile after gently laying my head on top of her.

It may seem weird for me that Rainbow is suddenly making moves to make me closer to her.. I know she's drunk but I feel like she's doing this in purpose and fully aware of it.

But hey, she's just my friend.. Why am I panicking so much? We use to do this all the time when we were kids but I can only feel this strange feeling whenever Im with Ratity.

But now I can feel it for Rainbow too.. I don't think this is love like Rainbow told me. Maybe Im just confused.

Now that I thought of it, Im getting even more worried every second just thinking about Rarity and how I just left her back at the bar.

Seeing what me and Rainbow encountered a while ago, maybe another gang of f*ck boys already found Rarity..

"Danm.. Why am I feeling so guilty?' I thought to myself.

"You're still worried about Rarity huh?" Rainbow spoke up, still cuddling to me.

"Huh? H-how did you know?"

"You move your hand a lot whenever you think about her.. I noticed this 10 years ago.."

"R-really? Hm.. You really know me well."

"Sure I do.. Don't worry about your bratty friend, she's gonna be fine."

"You sure? Maybe another one of them f*ck boys we met a while ago can hurt her."

"Relax Aj.. Im sure she can defend herself because she used to a thousands boys hitting on her everyday.. So calm your ass down and sleep with me."

"Wait.. I just noticed something."

"W-what?"

"We have school tomorrow.."

"Yeah so what? We can just skip it and hang out the next day."

"I.. Dont know Dash, I feel kinda guilty about it."

"Nah we'll just lie to the principal like we always do. So, you with me?"

"Again.. I can never say no to your drunk ass, so yeah count me in."

"Awesome.. Well, goodnight again asshole." She lastly chuckled.

After Rainbow finally stopped talking, I pulled her closer to my body while my eyes stared to close from the exhaustion.

Minutes later, I didnt even noticed that I fell asleep in the jackass's arms as the night slowly descends for the day.