Chapter 18: Another playdate

After a few minutes of running, I quickly slow down to reduce my momentum before I could fully tumble down.

Luckily I stopped directly to the front of my destination, bending down to catch my breath while looking to my right.

Its still a miracle that Rarity's house is still in perfect condition after all this years. Just looking at it makes me recall and remember some of the fun times we had together.

Aside from all those times we cursed at each and fought with each other, almost all of our time here was memorable.

Especially the times I was with Rainbow Dash. The times we had in Rarity's balcony were the ones I could never forget.

Speaking of Rainbow, I wonder what that idiot could be doin' right now? She sounded weird back at our call, I bet she's planning something stupid again.

But enough about her, this day is for me and Rarity to do one of her.. Dumb Playdates.

That girl really is somethin', seriously, a play date in our age?

"Rarity still has a mind of a 7 year old, does she?" I chuckled.

I just chuckled and fixed my hair while walking up to the front door.

Unlike last time, Im actually feelin' kinda nervous. I've been hundreds of times back when we were kids but now it feels different.

I sighed, taking a deep breath before knockin' on the door, twice.

"Damn.. Im just visiting a friend, why do I feel so nervous?" I asked myself, fixing Rarity's Diamond clip on my hair.

Not long after I knocked, someone already answered the door, slowly opening it to peek outside.

I smiled and waved my hand. "Howdy Miss. Rarity."

When she saw me, a huge smile quickly went up her face and fully opened the door.

"Applejack, is that you sweetie?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes Ma'am." I chuckled, placing my hand at the back of my head.

"Look how much you grown!" She cheered before pulling me into a hug. "I miss you sweetie, I haven't seen you for years!"

I laughed and hugged her back, parting away to face her again afterwards.

"Ah missed you too Miss. Crumble." I started, peaking inside her house. "How are you? Is Rarity home?"

"Im fine Applejack thanks for asking." She answered to my first question.

"Ah yes, Im guessing she invited you for another one of her adorable play dates?" She added, placing her arm around me to lead me inside her house.

"Uh.. Yes ma'am but I think play date isn't the term used anymore. I mean were kinda old for this." I nervously replied in embarrassment.

"Nonsense Darling! You and my daughter should be enjoying and re creating some memories im any age! No need to be embarrass about it."

"Ah guess your right ma'am."

"Of course I am, now go along. Rarity's up in her room, I think she's waiting for you."

Suddenly, something dirty came up to my mind which made my cheeks blush uncomfortably, making Ms, Crumble stare at me in slight confusion.

"Danm.. Dash really infected me with her perverted ways." I said to myself while covering my cheeks.

The vision I thought of was really unexpected for me. I don't know why but when the words "Rarity" and "bed" were mentioned, A vision of her laying down beside me flashed in my mind.