Chapter 1 - First Day

A young girl walked down the halls, her wavy brown locks bouncing with each step

A young girl walked down the halls, her wavy brown locks bouncing with each step. She hummed to herself while her long, flowy hair swooshed from one side to the other. Boys and girls paused and stared as she walked pass them, stunned by her beauty.

Kimiko Udai had always been popular amongst other students, even back when she lived in America. Her aura captivated others and lured them in, of course, her stunning looks did as well. However, the girl was rather naive of her popularity, living in her own world a lot of the time.

Today, she had a small smile on her face as she pranced to her first class. Her knee had finally healed after a whole 3 months since she had acquired the injury. She had over practiced her jump serves, which caused a toll on her knee. However, she didn't exactly regret practicing that much. As a result, she had finally managed to perfect her own jump serve - she had been trying to add curve to the ball for the longest time.

Volleyball was one of the few things that she could never replace. She loved it with all of her heart; her entire childhood was spent playing volleyball with her brother, Tenma, also called the Tiny Giant. She stopped and pouted, although Tenma had been on the short side, she was even shorter. Standing at 165 cm, she was almost always one of the shortest on her team.

While she liked her height, at times she wondered just how much higher she could reach if she was an inch or two taller. Sighing, she continued on her way to her class.

"Class 1-5", she whispered to herself. 'I guess this is the room.'

She felt a bit self-conscious since she was technically a year younger than everyone else in the class. She had skipped her 3rd year at middle school due to the many recommendations that her teachers had given her.

Calming her racing heart, she recited her introduction in her head.

Grabbing the door handle, she opened the door and walked into the room, which was bustling with conversation.

The teacher glanced over, setting her binder down and clearing her throat. "Class, this is our new transfer student. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

With a small smile, Kimiko spoke. "Hello everyone! My name is Kimiko Udai, but you can just call me Kimiko. I hope to have a great year with you all at Karasuno High!"