Chapter 10 - Inarizaki and Arcade date? (Day 1)

Today was the day the camp officially started and reporters were flooding in to get everything on video, especially since almost all the schools at the camp were powerhouse schools

Kimiko decided to sit on the bleachers to watch Inarizaki's final match of the day against Wakutani South High. While she knew who the Miya twins were, she's never actually seen them in action and was a smidge curious after their last encounter. There was a group of fangirls, or at least she assumed based on their squealing and chatter, sitting near her. 'How did they even get in', she shook her head a little. She decided to let them stay since they weren't doing any harm and she felt like being nice.

Kimiko soon came to regret that decision when Atsumu went up to serve. The she flinched as one of them squealed,  "Atsumu-sama you're amazing", in a high pitched tone that made her want to rip off her ears. She was about to ask them to be quite when Atsumu beat her to the punch. "Shut up you squealing pigs", he sneered making Kimiko lean against her hand to stifle her laughter.

This caused Atsumu to realize Kimiko's presence, which caused him to feel a rush of energy to run through him. It also caused the fangirls to glare at Kimiko who was still making an effort not to burst out laughing from the look on their faces when the blond setter called them 'squealing pigs'.

The ace watched curiously as Atsumu tossed up the ball and ran up to serve.

"SLAM!"

She gasped, flabbergasted as the ball flew across the court, unreceived by the opposing team.

Kimiko wasn't the only one who was surprised. The twin's teammates were also stunned, 'he never served this powerful before' they all thought. Osamu, being the smarter twin, quickly realized it was because of Kimiko's presence. 'It's obvious he's trying to show off to her', he thought, mentally facepalming. Though Osamu shouldn't be judging his brother considering he also felt the strong urge to display his skill for a certain brunette watching.

...

The first set was taken by Inarizaki 25-18 and the second set already started in Inarizaki's favor.
Kimiko had to admit, she was very impressed at everyone's skills. 'The captain and middle blocker are amazing. Both are able to keep the ball in play keeping the rallies going on until there's an opening.' But most of all, the twins.

Their sync and confidence in each other was extraordinary. With Atsumu's quick setting and Osamu's powerful spike, they were absolute monsters as a pair. On the court, they just clicked and Kimiko admired that.

"ATSUMU YOU IDIOT! STOP MESSING UP ON YOUR SETS"

"SCREW YOU, YOU FOUL-MOUTH SHIT PIG! IF YOU JUST HIT THE BALL THEN WE WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE POINT!"