Chapter 8 - Train Station and Onigiris

Kimiko Udai was in a dilemma

Kimiko Udai was in a dilemma. Should she dress up or dress comfy but risk getting a scolding from her mother? 'I guess being uncomfortable sounds more reasonable than losing my hearing ', she grudgingly slipped on a pencil skirt, tucking her blouse it.

'Maybe I'll run into some cute boys?' She tried to cheer herself up. 'As if they would even notice me', her depressing thoughts came rolling right back.

Looking in the mirror, she decided she liked her outfit even though it wasn't the most comfortable. Putting on some lip tint and mascara, she tucked her keys into her bag and made her way to the train station.

...

Kimiko was feeling flustered at the amount of attention she was getting at the station. Was her outfit standing out that much? Hearing a rumble, she walked toward the train, getting on once other people started leaving.

The train was very crowded inside. Kimiko yelped as she felt a hand reach out to grope her ass. 'What the hell is wrong with him!' She whipped her head around at a guy probably in his mid 50s.

She let out a sigh of relief when another guy decided to stand between her and the middle aged man. However, her annoyance was back again when she saw him smirk.

"Hey cutie. Do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes." Kimiko's mouth curved upwards a bit at the cringy pickup line, she actually did have a map on hand. "I hope you find the place you're looking for stranger~san", she handed him her map.

"T-th-thanks?" the guy managed to stutter out; that was NOT the response he was expecting. "You play volleyball?" Kimiko glanced at the bruises on his forearms. Not gonna lie, she found him attractive and didn't mind a bit of entertainment on her way to Hyogo. "Yep, at Johzenji High", his confidence came back. "We got invited to an tournament in Hyogo, which is where I'm heading right now."

Kimiko feigned awe, "Oh wow, your team must be pretty strong then!". In reality, her mother had already forced her to study all the teams that would be coming to the tournament the night prior.

"Where are you going, cutie-san?"

"I'm also going to Hyogo too."

The boy grinned, "Maybe we'll run into each other then cutie-san."

"Please call me Kimiko, ....", she paused.

"Yuji Terushima, call me Yuji", he interrupted sticking out his tongue. "You should come watch me practice Kimiko-san".

"I'll have to decline Yuji-san, its a rather busy week for me", she replied, causing Terushima to pout. "Though, I'd love to watch your match if you make it to nationals", she teased, leaning in, causing a blush to dust his cheeks. His brain couldn't function while she was this close. He could even smell her perfume, which only made his blush worse.

The train halted, coming to a stop. "Well that's my stop. I'll see you later tonight Yuji-san", she waved, turning around to leave the train. The blond was left stunned while his teammates started teasing him, for he had lost his ability of talking.

On the other hand, Kimiko was just thinking about how hot his tongue piercing was.

Kimiko Udai had a lot of experience with playboys and it just happened to be that making them squirm was her specialty.

She checked her phone realizing it was already noon. 'I should probably grab some lunch', she thought and walked into a convenience store. Her eyes lit up when she saw some onigiris in the back of the store; god she just adored those things. However, blocking her way were two boys, one with grey hair and the other with blond hair. 'Twins', she assumed. The two were bickering right in front of the shelf with the onigiris and she couldn't get past.

"Excuse me sirs, would you please move?" She asked politely, growing more frustrated by the second when they ignored her. Deciding she had enough, she put a hand on both their shoulders, grabbing their attention in the process. Taking advantage of their pause in fighting, she grabbed the riceball and headed to the cash register. Before she could get there a hand reached out to grab her wrist.

'K-drama much?' She turned around toward the blond twin. "Yes?" She inquired curiously at him. 'I just want to get out of here and eat my onigiri in peace', she cried mentally. His intense stare made her mind completely shut up.

His hand grazed her right cheek, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Y'er very", he leaned closer, "cute."
"I'll let you get an autograph from m- ", Kimiko placed her index finger over his lips. "I don't need an autograph from someone as cocky as you", she whispered, trailing her hand down to his chest, pushing him away.

The sound of a deep chuckle caused her eyes to snap behind the blond guy's shoulder.

Osamu couldn't help the sound that escaped from his throat. He found the girl's antics funny and his brother's expression even more amusing. It was satisfying seeing Atsumu get put in his place for once, though his brother's actions did surprised him. Atsumu was never one to flirt with his fans, instead, he usually scowled at them calling them 'squealing pigs'.

He saw Atsumu immediately flipping his head towards the him with a pissed expression that basically read 'what the hell dude'.

Atsumu flushed, embarrassed at both the fact that his brother was straight up laughing, but also at the fact that his heartbeat kept rapidly accelerating even when the brown-eyed girl had pushed him away.
"Hey, do you even know who I -".

"The Miya twins, yes?" Kimiko interrupted, deciding she was tired of his egotism. She wasn't a fool, even though she didn't recognize them at first, it was clearly obvious who they were based on the air of haughtiness around the two. Their pomposity was something that only someone use to the fame and attention would possess. The fact that they looked like twins made it all the more easier for her to place 2 and 2 together. Slightly shaking her head, she reached into her bag, grabbing money to give to the cashier.

"Wait!", Atsumu shouted as she turned to walk away. "Sorry", he mumbled under his breath.

Kimiko softened her gaze. He was cute when bashful, she'll give him that. "I'm sorry for calling you cocky too", she gave him a small smile. "Soo......can I get y'er number?" He dragged out, making Kimiko almost trip over herself. What was with her and guys today? Did dressing up give her an instant glow up or something? If that was the case, she was definitely dressing up way more often.

An interesting idea popped into her mind, she had picked up on a bit of French while living in America.

Placing her hand, which was making a telephone symbol, next to her face, she parted her lips, "Sûr, c'est XXX-XXX-1234. Appelle moi un jour". She paused. "Je m'appelle Kimiko au fait", she added, winking at the pair before leaving.

Unbeknownst to Kimiko, the twins actually lived in France for a couple years before moving to Hyogo.
"Kimiko, what a pretty name."