Chapter 26 - Ramen

Warning: Kissing

Warning: Kissing

Kimiko gasped, her back arching as it hit the wall roughly. The cold sensation of the bricks behind her caused a chill to run through her body.

"God you're so irresistible", Oikawa groaned hoarsely, attacking her parted lips mercilessly as he shoved her further into the alleyway wall to deepen the kiss. After the brief kiss they shared at the photo booth, he simply couldn't resist succumbing to his desires for any longer.

Kimiko's arms slid above his shoulders, hooking them around the back of his neck as she melted into the kiss. One hand grasping their picture tightly, the other tangling into his messy brown locks, she pulled him closer as their tongues battled for dominance. A chilling shiver made it's way up her spine as she felt his slender fingers ghost down her side, tightly gripping her waist while his other hand remained firmly stationed next to her head, caging her between himself and the wall.

With their lungs screaming for air, they finally separated. A thin trail of saliva between the two as they desperately gasped for air after the heated kiss.

Eyes darkened with an insatiable lust, Oikawa leaned closer, feeling completely consumed by her alluring form. "I don't think I've had enough yet", he murmured in a sultry tone before closing the distance for a second kiss. This time, things were rougher. Every nibble and moan from Kimiko spurred on the crumbling of his very sanity and he couldn't help but return those bites with a bit of rough play himself.

Parting from her lips, he trailed a flurry of hot kisses against her neck, nipping it harshly while basking in Kimiko's muffled moans as if they were a music to his ears. "W-wait, there are ... kids here", she managed to say in between breaths, pushing him away as a blur of young kids playing with their lanterns entered her field of vision. With her left hand still tightly gripping onto Oikawa's collar for balance, she stumbled off the wall and hastily tugged on her Kimono to cover the newly formed hickey.

However, Oikawa didn't like this. He grabbed her hand, halting her progress to fix herself.

"They won't see us", he growled lowly, eyes trailing over her enticingly rosy features. His mind was too clouded by hazy desire to care about an unwanted audience. Leaning back in, he captured her delicate lips for another needy kiss while he tugged the neck of her Kimono back down.

"Ring ~ Ring~"

Oikawa scowled when he felt Kimiko pull away, grappling her delicate frame with his arms in a desperate attempt to keep her from leaving. Realizing his frustration, the girl gave him an apologetic smile, going onto her tippy toes to give him a final peck before stepping away to answer the call.