Chapter 33 - Sibling's Competition

Warning: Kissing

Warning: Kissing

Atsumu was growing tired of steadying the volleyball cart so it wouldn't buckle back under his and Kimiko's combined weight. His hands would much rather be elsewhere, elsewhere being Kimiko.

"Your leg", he commanded haggardly, his breathing shallow as he waited for her to comply. With his patience running thin and his mind too gazed to form fully coherent sentences, he decided actions were better than words.

His calloused fingers detached themselves from the cart to run across the creamy skin of her thigh instead, eliciting a shaky breath from them both. He let himself enjoy the sensation before grappling onto her legs and hoisting her up.

Kimiko let out a whimper when her back hit the cool wall roughly, wrapping her legs around the setter's waist in a position where she was ever so slightly taller than him.

Raking her fingers in his bleached hair, she evaded his piercing onyx stare with an equally intense one of her own. A smirk tugged onto her lips when she felt the rumble of his deep growl, the low sound encouraging her hands to wonder downward until they settled on the edge of his collar.

Grasping the fabric tightly, she pulled him up while tilting her own head down to connect their lips in a heated kiss, the leverage of height giving her the upper hand in their fight for dominance. Yet even then, his animalistic, lust drenched kisses were quick to overpower any advantage she had. His tongue had a mind of his own, intertwining with hers in a quickly paced dance that unhinged them both.

Taking a brief intermission, Kimiko began to nibble along his lower lip, paying careful attention not to leave out his upper as she kept relentlessly drawing muffled groans from the setter.

"Kimiko..." he breathed against her parted lips, chest heaving as he tried to replenish his oxygen supply, "damn it."

She separated from him, letting the string of saliva remanence as she tilted her head back, resting it onto the wall in a way that exposed her neck and chin in all its glory while she tried to catch her own breath as well - a view that Atsumu gladly drank up.

"How do...ya", he reconnected with her neck, weaving his arm between her back and the wall to push her closer into his heated body, "do it."

His already unstable breathing came to a complete halt when she did the same, planting wet kisses onto his jaw and collar that elicited a satisfied moan from the setter and sent shudders through his body.

"Y'er the only one who drives me this mad", he shamelessly confessed, boring into her hungrily with dark golden brown hues while his warm cheeks turned a reddish tint. "The way ya touch and tease me drives me crazy."