Hella POV

Hella
I looked in the mirror for what would be the hundredth time and no matter what I did I just didn't look right. I was too chubby, with big breasts, full lips and no matter how hard I tried to suck it in, it was no use. I had midnight straight black hair that was past my ass. Fuck it I thought to myself. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore. But some where in the back of her mind she knew she cared about what people thought of her. She just used fake bravado and a serious resting bitch face. She never felt beautiful or even pretty she also thought she was ugly and never enough in this world or any other world for that matter. She would cringe when someone paid her a compliment especially a guy. But today was different because there was one guy that she wanted to impress. Today she decided to dress up and wore a low-cut black blouse that showed off her huge breast and a black skirt with black clogs. She applied her makeup using a smokey eye effect with nude lip gloss. She was hoping that she would see him today on her way to work. She always saw him at that café on her way to work and even though he would always wear dark glasses it’s like she could feel his eyes on her when she would walk by. On her way to work she began to think of her mystery man. He was mysterious, and he had a body that would make any girls mouth water. His chiseled jaw, his eyes that almost looked black as night, his full lips a muscular body with a six pack and long jet-black hair. He was covered in tattoos and had an aura that surrounded him that depicted of danger and rolled off him like water. Also, he was freaking tall at least over 6’3 compared to her 5’4 height. Excuse me ma’am, a finger snapping in my face pulled me out of my daydream. I smelled him before I even had the chance to look up. Busted I thought to myself, I was daydreaming about the sex God and I must have looked stupid with a dreamy look on my face. Um miss are you ok and I realized I never answered him and I looked up and oh my goodness my mouth dropped open and I closed it fast and clenched my thighs together tightly and replied yes can I help you. He smirks and licks his lips and I let out a small moan. What the fuck, I just moaned how pathetic am I. So, I try to play it off and rub my temples and fake a headache.

I felt a finger at my chin as he lifted my face to his and he said you are a very beautiful woman and I would like to know your name, I think that he could read the uncertainty in my eyes and I told him that guys like you don't say things like that to girls like me. He asked what you mean by guys like me, and I tsk and said well look at you, you’re like a sex God and a tall cup of water that anyone would want to drink down. I said if I had the chance, I would swallow him down. Realizing what I just said I slapped my hand over my mouth with wide eyes.  He smiled and then a mischievous look appears, and he leans forward and says well would you like to take a sip of this water then? My mouth dries up and I'm left speechless. I usually always have a good come back and all my senses had completely abandoned me.  He smiles and he tells me so are you going to give me your name or what? I tell him my name is Hella and he says my name and it just rolls off his tongue in the sexiest way ever. I gulp and he says his name is Xavier he reaches for my hand and instead of shaking it he kisses my knuckles. I tell him it's nice to meet him and he says the pleasure is all mine and he leans forward to whisper in my ear that he would like to pleasure me as well and nibbles on my earlobe I felt an electrifying spark and a small moan passed my lips. Seriously how am I supposed to keep my composure when this sex God does something like that.

What shocked us both next is when I pushed him and slammed him against the wall of my workplace and ran my hands up his chest and leaned up and kissed him. I could feel his arms come around me and rest a hand on my lower waist and with one hand behind my head. He took over in the kissing as he placed open mouth kisses on my neck moving down lower. Xavier flipped us around and lifted me up against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist and proceeded to grind his lower body against my body. To say that he was huge was the understatement of the year. Wow is this really happening, and I was like oh yeah and then I realized I’m outside my workplace. I stopped and looked up and was mortified because I was acting like some sex crazed lunatic ready to jump his bones. His eyes were completely black and filled with desire and lust. My body felt tight and I was wound up and sexually frustrated that if he blew on me, I would probably have an orgasm on the spot. Just then then the door swung open and I saw my co-worker Genevieve looking at me and then to Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome.  I was so frazzled, and I don't know what look I had on my face, but Genevieve just had a huge grin on her stupid face. And she says gosh Hella, I guess you’re not the only one who thinks it's hot out here. Please hell just swallow me already. Xavier clears his throat and placed his hand on the lower part of my back and says I will see you later Hella and pecks me on the lips. He said he doesn't want to be late for his first day of work. I look at him and was perplexed by his response and I was like oh ok. Maybe we can have a drink later tonight and I just nod my head and say ok.

I have never acted like a wanton woman in public before in my life. I really don't know what came over me. If Xavier would have breathed on me, I would have combusted with all the sexual energy I had in me. Then I wondered how in the hell did he even end up in front of me anyways?! Not only that how is he even going to contact me? I went into my office and sat at my desk and slammed my head down trying to control my thoughts. Right now, I so wished that I had an extra pair of panties because I feel like the dam has busted because I was so wet.  I have tried hard to hide my real identity and no matter what I must control my urge to act out on my sexual urges. I have kept under the radar for so many years and I really don’t want to be caught especially right now. Gosh he kissed so fucking good and I really want him again. It's so hard to control the succubus in me. I still need to look for my mate so that I can go back to claim what is rightfully mine.  Every queen needs her king and if I’m to rule the underworld I need to have my mate by my side.