Genevieve & Luca POV

Genevieve

When we got through the portal to where Hella was the view before me was chaotic and was truly a battlefield of horrors. I could see Hella amid of everything and I could hear what that fuckin animal was telling her about her mother. The fear on the faces of the succubus’ was nerve wracking when Xavier stepped forward. The aura of this man was truly magnified as the succubus parted ways for him to walk forward. His powerful aura was truly a sight to behold and the danger rolled off him in waves. Luca turned to me told me that he is placing me in a portal so that I wouldn’t get hurt he kissed me deeply and told me that he loves me. I couldn’t hear or see anything, and I was freaking out at the same time. I wanted to be there for Hella and even I wanted to kill these motherfuckers. I was imagining me out of the portal so that I can be there with Luca and I started to feel tingles on my skin and the portal started to fade and then sounds of screams pierced the air and a battle of demons and succubus were all around me. I was looking for Luca and did not see what was coming behind me. A succubus grabbed me by my hair and turned me around to face him and he said well what do we have here a filthy human. He told me that he is going to have me suck his cock and he grabbed my breast roughly and I screamed in pain. I tired to fight him off, but he was too strong for me. The look of desire and lust was visible in his eyes and my eyes started to glaze over and he threw me down to my knees and was starting to pull his cock out. I was trying to fight the fog that was over me and right when he was going to slide his cock into my mouth I imagined him being thrown away from me and when I put my hands up a force so strong threw him away from me and knocked me back. I heard Luca yell my name and he ran to me and picked me up and I passed out in his arms.

Luca

I placed Genevieve in a portal so that she could be protected, I had to think of her well-being because she is still a human. The battle had started and suddenly I felt a tingle across my skin, and I couldn’t understand what it was and as I was fighting off a succubus. I could smell her scent and thought that was impossible because I put her in a portal for protection. When I looked up where I left her that is when I saw her, she was trying to fight him a succubus who had her by her hair. Then she screamed when he was grabbing her breast and he threw her down to her knees and was going to slide his cock into her mouth. I started to run towards her growling and I felt another tingle across my skin and when I looked up she put her hands up towards that son of a bitch and a force shot out of her hands that threw him away from her and she also flew back. I yelled for her and I ran faster and picked her up in my arms calling out to her and then she passed out in my arms. I have no idea what the fuck just happened or how she was even able to throw a succubus away. I don’t have any idea as to how she was able to even get out of that fucking portal because it was one of the strongest portals ever. The fact that she was able to get out of it without a demon’s help was astounding because no one would dare go against me. They know that I would kill without hesitation. I took Genevieve somewhere safe so that I could check her and see if she was okay. The fact that she has not come too scares me to death and the fact that I am one of the most ruthless demons to walk any fuckin realm is saying a lot. Nothing scares me but this tiny woman has managed to find her way and bury herself into my black heart. I use some of my healing powers on her and she finally comes through. I am finally able to breathe in relief she looks around confused and I ask her if she is okay and she says that she thinks so. I asked her how did she get out of the portal and she said that she wanted to be out here with me and to help Hella and she said that she felt a tingle on her skin and she imagined herself to be out of it and she said that it started to fade.

I asked her how she was able to throw the succubus away from her she said that she just imagined him being thrown away from her.  She said when she put up her hands, she said that she felt like a powerful force coming out of her hands and he was away from her and she remembers just being thrown back. She told me that the fucking animal was going to make her suck his cock and I growled loud and what that motherfucker was going to do to her. I was so fucking angry that she could have been hurt. I told her that no one will ever hurt her and that she is mine!  I picked Genevieve up and she wrapped her legs around me, I could feel her shaking in my arms I held her tight and I kissed her. I could hear her heartbeat rising and I could smell her arousal. I growled deep in my chest and I heard a small moan come of her mouth. I looked down at her flushed face and I smashed my lips down on hers and thrusted my tongue deep into her mouth she ground her pelvis against my hard cock. I wanted to fuck her so bad. She moaned loudly and she looked at me and she said Luca I need you inside of me please. She did not have to tell me twice, I ripped off her pants and I pulled my cock out. I laid down on my back and had her straddle me and I rubbed the head against her pussy lips and fuck she was so wet for me already.  She slid down on my length and fuck she was so tight. I gripped her waist in my hands and moved her up and down on my cock. She took her shirt and bra off and leaned forward so that I can take her nipple into my mouth and I sucked greedily and nibbled on them and she was moaning so loud. I thrust my hips up into her and she was bouncing up and down riding me so fucking good. She would lean forward and grind her clit against my pelvic bone and her pussy would clench my cock so hard and I growl at the feeling. I started to fuck her faster and harder holding onto her and she screamed that she was going to cum all over my cock and I told her cum for me baby now and I pinched her clit in between my thumb and index finger. Her pussy tightened around me so hard that I yelled out her name and we both came at the same time; we both lay there breathing fast and I kissed her hard! This woman is my life and I will never let anyone hurt her or I will fucking kill them.